What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2009 outdoor fun with: WD C99, BJxDC, DCxLS, The Church, and more

S

shushslo

Everything looks very nice Cox!Hope you will enjoy the smoke!

Peace!

C

coxswain

I visited my outdoor forest ladies last week.

When I came to the spot I didn't see Esmeralda#1 standing. After aproach I could see her lying down. She was just to big and layed down under the weight. I though nothing could be harvested from her at first since all of the fan leaves were gone and her buds looked black from the distance. On close inspection I noticed she was still alive and buds weren't black but dark purple. Heh. She trimmed herself of the fan leaves and only bud sites were still living. I guess plant just wanted to survive and stay alive as long as possible for procreation. :)

She didn't yield much but that doesn't really bother me. Plenty of ice hash material though! Her sister Esmeralda#3 did the job quite fine.

Esmeralda#1 dried bud:

We're all already enjoing Esmeralda#3. We smoked her microwave dried at first. High was exeptional. Very uplifting and motivational. After a 10 day drying I began with curing. Her smoke isn't uppy as before but still delivers a strong punch. What makes me happy is her long lasting high. A friend was up for 3 hours from one spliff that we shared. Good job on the cross there Lasko!
Esmeralda#3:

Two BlackJack x DeepChunk crosses are doing fine. I had to stake both of them. The church is also beafing up. Pics soon.

WD C99. They'll finish soon. 10+ days I think. The smell phenomenal. Nothing that even resembles the usual smell of our precious herb. She's reaking tropical fruit odor with a mix of melon/mango. I get a hint of slightly rotten flesh in them. No pineapple though.

C

coxswain

I'm glad I visited my plants recently. Mold is an issue with DC and DC crosses and it showed on my plants too. Nothing biggie though. Couple of buds were effected on BJxDC#1. I cleaned them on site and choped the plants off.

Lasko said:
BJxDC is a cross between black domina x jack herer and deep chunk male. Heavy hard buds, chunky plant with above average production. Smell is between deep chunk and fruty salad :D Beautifull colors at the end. Smoke is heavy body & head, a true medicine

BJxDC#1
:
picture.php

This one had rock hard nugs. I guess this is also the reason couple of buds caught mold. Nothing serious though. I lost couple of grams.

BJxDC#2
picture.php

picture.php

Nugs are also very hard. I'm guessing DC influence. Not as hard as on #1 though. Love the colours.

The Church:
picture.php

She needs more time. Smells delicious though.

C

coxswain

Thanks shus...
Couple of months of curing now ... Smoke is the best I ever had. Thanks to all my friends for the seeds.
It's been crazy lately so still no smoke reports. Hopefully I manage to produce some.

:canabis::smoweed:

HNY everyone!

G

greatape

Hey Man,nice grow!How did the church finnish up for ya?Is it as mould resistant as GHS claims?

NIce touch man!:dance013:

GA

C

coxswain

Hey Man,nice grow!How did the church finnish up for ya?Is it as mould resistant as GHS claims?

NIce touch man!:dance013:

GA

I love The Church. She surprised me. I was going to pick her up in the start of September but unfortunately could not so she was left unattended for another month. An we had very rainy and moist October. We also had a stretch of 10 very cold days. Temperatures below freezing point. I didn't expect to find anything when I came to the site but boy oh boy was I in for a surprise. When I came to the spot she was all swollen up and to my surprise almost no mould. Only the lower branches that touched the ground and surrounding vegetation caught some mould. Her smell is so strong it's not safe to wear in pockets. I triple bag it and people can still smell it. They call it the fruity one because of her extremely strong tropical fruits undertone. Open a jar in one room and you can smell 10 meters away. :) Very nice calming effect but she'll kick ya in the head with a hint of paranoya if you take to much.

C

coxswain

Esmeralda #1

Esmeralda #2

Nugs are very hard. Noticed two phenos. One with earthy smell and the other one with some fruity undertones. First splif will kick you and make you wanna do things. Take to much and you get spacy and wondering wtf happened two hours later. :)

C

coxswain

Wally Duck C99

I picked her couple of weeks earlier due to circumstances. At first I wasn't really pleased with her. 3 months of curing and different story. Somehow her smell changed. The strong typical mango with a hint of rotten flesh when she was still alive dissapeared. You get a hint of it when breaking a nug just before you role one. She masages the back of your head. You know the cold tingly feeling? Taste is smooth. Made lots of seeds.

EDIT:
The oldest lady, the one with the split stem started flowering earlier then the ones planted one month later. Thus she was almost ready when I chopped them down. Well ... all I can say is it shows! I didn't sampled her up till now since she was full of seeds. She def. has a stronger punch then those planted after her.

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i guess those are the c99 seeds your going to donate for the server funding?

great idea and great strains like c99 get more common in order to keep the prices less hyped

at what latitude your you growing?

C

coxswain

i guess those are the c99 seeds your going to donate for the server funding?

great idea and great strains like c99 get more common in order to keep the prices less hyped

at what latitude your you growing?

Yes those are the seeds I donated. C99 X C99.
I was growing at 46 lat. Finish is expected at first half of october.