What's new

2009..my date with Density..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mylife

everyones Grows look great!!
mine or still seedlings so I'm kinda just sitting back watching all your girls grow!!
much Karma and peace to all of you..
B.

M

mossy

Cheers mylife..
don't worry..by the time your girls are ready ours will be over..so we will all be
drooling over yours.

Amazing how long 8 weeks seem when you are waiting for them to grow. :drum::drum:

Looking forward to watching.
Cannot get enough of seeing new girls. :yes:

M

mossy

Carchofa..sorry m8 missed the post..
cheers appreciated..:yes:

How are things with You.
Weather is drawing in..I can feel winter coming.

Had to lend my m8 and umbrella

141991ABRELLA.jpg

Last edited:

lowrdr

i should have a few buds of my own to show fri. took down 1 of the low2 x hk ladies. altho she doesnt seem as crystalized and indica as the other 1 which is odd. am trying to think if i could of got any mixed up cos she really didnt look like the other 1!

M

mossy

lowrdr...:woohoo::woohoo:

Great m8..good to hear..even better to see. :yummy:
What was she like for smell..?

stevefrench..
I used to use the fold up clothes line...
but I got into trouble when someone un-rolled a pair of sports socks..
and a nicely dried bud fell out of the toes..in the Gym...:yoinks:

:biglaugh: It cracked me up..but the other half wasn't as impressed..:eek:

141991aaa.jpg

mylife

mossy thanx for the uplift LOL, I love the umbrella, I wonder if you could patent that, for mass production? jj, Do you know if, and if so where i can find a str8 purple AF or is that out there yet?, I got some La Diva's poppin there shell's now so if I can find A purp AF male or pollen even I'd like to give breeding a try.
any insight would be appreciated.
thanx
B.

temunator

i cant pick up my hydro system or my vapo ..... they want me to pay something just for importing it and then they want me to drive 20 miles with the bus or a bike and go back with all that shit lolz

ill call em tomorrow and tell them to send it to me or send it back ^^

temunator

did i really say it was funny? cant find the post lolz..... i think i said it was funny that i was pissed because i had to walk home ..... im really sorry for the bike driver that got hit by a car with like 60mph

temunator

the "lolz" was cuz i walked home ...... i REALLY hate walking home ..... especially when there are more cops than everything else around me

temunator

i had my first day of this year in school i had only 2 bowls left and before smoking them i had to walk home .... if i got weed with me and im high as shit i love walking but as soon as im not stoned every step is a pain in my ass ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.