What's new

2009..my date with Density..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afghan Landrace, (TSK)

Afghan Landrace, (TSK)

was just wondering if anyone knows of anybody creating a landrace afghani strain? is a shame the world of seeds afghan kush ryder is garbage cos it would be ideal

I was just gifted some landrace afghan seeds from a fellow friend. He sent me 6 seeds,He called them TALIBAN SHADOW KING. Sadly i had problems with my room temps, and I lost 4.. These seeds have an incredible background story, and I believe every bit of it!
The guy I got these from had them gifted by one of his best friends. These two guys both served in the army together, and were stationed in Afghanistan serving a tour for the US Army.. The first guy was sent home on a discharge, and the other guy was still on tour. This guy and his company were on a mission in afghanistan to raid and shut down a taliban grow operation.
The following are the words of the fellow i got these from..
This operation was taking place on a mountain named Tirich Mir, which is in the Hindu Kush Mountains in Pakistan and overlooks Chitral.
In Wakhi, “Tirich” means Shadow and Mir means “King” so Tirich Mir means King of Shadows. It got this name as it casts long shadows on the Wakhan side of its face.

The last village in Chitral before reaching Tirich Mir is Tirich Village. Residents of the village are available for hire as porters and tourist guides and will lead trekkers part way up the mountain, but there is a point beyond which they will not go. According to the locals, the mountain is haunted by Jinn (evil spirits), witches and demons.
To reach the operation it required a 12k ft extreme terrain, up hill climb which he said took 3.5 hrs to drive 20 miles up.

They came across a massive grow from what my friend says of 1000's of plants. During the raid my friend found these 9 magic beans.

This took place at the onset of winter and he said some of the plants were purple/red.

THis grow is def going to be interesting to say the least.. What I have, is definitely a true afghan landrace from the citral region..

GFam

M

mossy

BlackMagic..have you seen me badge.....:woohoo:
(I sort of forgot to tell you that I was rubbish at getting things onto site)
But it wasn't me this time..it was a pop-up blocker.
I tried getting the Team badge on side by side..I know..I am greedy..:tongue:
but it would only go above/below..so I am leaving this one on for a few days while I swank around..:bis:
then I will swap it for the Team badge.
Cannot Thank you enough m8..:yes:

Guerilla Family
I Love a girl with a bit of history added to her.
I know a lot of people don't care..but I like to imagine it.
I think I could fancy a job as a genetic tracker downer..
Travel the World and hunt down the rare and exotic..:headbange

I saw a program once where an Indian swami was rubbing his hands up a canna girl..then he rolled the residue off and smoked it in the largest spliff
I ever saw..
I have had a hankering to do the same ever since.
Girls in their natural habitat appeal immensely.

Hope you will be posting photos. :canabis:

lowrdr

I was just gifted some landrace afghan seeds from a fellow friend. He sent me 6 seeds,He called them TALIBAN SHADOW KING. Sadly i had problems with my room temps, and I lost 4.. These seeds have an incredible background story, and I believe every bit of it!
The guy I got these from had them gifted by one of his best friends. These two guys both served in the army together, and were stationed in Afghanistan serving a tour for the US Army.. The first guy was sent home on a discharge, and the other guy was still on tour. This guy and his company were on a mission in afghanistan to raid and shut down a taliban grow operation.
The following are the words of the fellow i got these from..
This operation was taking place on a mountain named Tirich Mir, which is in the Hindu Kush Mountains in Pakistan and overlooks Chitral.
In Wakhi, “Tirich” means Shadow and Mir means “King” so Tirich Mir means King of Shadows. It got this name as it casts long shadows on the Wakhan side of its face.

The last village in Chitral before reaching Tirich Mir is Tirich Village. Residents of the village are available for hire as porters and tourist guides and will lead trekkers part way up the mountain, but there is a point beyond which they will not go. According to the locals, the mountain is haunted by Jinn (evil spirits), witches and demons.
To reach the operation it required a 12k ft extreme terrain, up hill climb which he said took 3.5 hrs to drive 20 miles up.

They came across a massive grow from what my friend says of 1000's of plants. During the raid my friend found these 9 magic beans.

This took place at the onset of winter and he said some of the plants were purple/red.

THis grow is def going to be interesting to say the least.. What I have, is definitely a true afghan landrace from the citral region..

GFam

lucky you! we may need to talk further at some point lol

M

mossy

mossy m8, looking good... looking good. Perhaps you should center it too?

:biglaugh:Maaaaannnn..you want finess too...

I will do m8...:yes:

Ha ha..I done it..by myself...
It looks better centred.
Cheers m8.

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guerilla, sounds like some badass seeds... I am very interested in how they perform... Keep us up to date if ya can!

Nice brown kief, mossy! Looks pure! Won't be too long before we get started on the bubble train... :)

I can't believe there are cultures that produce hash by rubbing the flowers between their hands... Seems very wasteful... Guess that doesn't matter when you're talking about a forest of buds... :)

Couple shots of our Friday night smoke... I'll be around for a bit to chat a bit if anyone's around tonight...

The money order I sent for the DC 2 weeks ago still hasn't made it..... Hope to hear it does soon...

Pre 98 Bubba Kush x (Erocket x Danish Passion)

picture.php

Mixture of early cropped flowers...
picture.php

BlackMagic

pipeline: My father once told me that the best colombian hash was the one you scraped of a naked 18 year old girl that just had been running around in the fields.... ;)

Hand-hash was rated a top notch back in the 70s but i still think my fathers statement whoop hand-hash arse!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lots of surface area to pick up resin with all those curves... :)

Bubble seems to produce pretty well.. Good forarm excercise too..

I will def be posting some pics of the Taliban Shadow King.. Theres another guy growing a few of these as well so we will be comparing notes. I may be able to get him to come by with some pics aswell..The TSK will be observed thoroughly, and between the two of us, we should be able to find a nice mother, and a father for continuing the genetics.. I would imagine these will be pretty stable, and there will be little variation in the phenos.. Who knows tho..

Black Magic - I would imagine that would be some damn fine hash. I have a pleasant image in my mind ;) Thanks man.

I love this thread, thanks for the guidance, Mossy!

GFam

lowrdr

I will def be posting some pics of the Taliban Shadow King.. Theres another guy growing a few of these as well so we will be comparing notes. I may be able to get him to come by with some pics aswell..The TSK will be observed thoroughly, and between the two of us, we should be able to find a nice mother, and a father for continuing the genetics.. I would imagine these will be pretty stable, and there will be little variation in the phenos.. Who knows tho..

Black Magic - I would imagine that would be some damn fine hash. I have a pleasant image in my mind ;) Thanks man.

I love this thread, thanks for the guidance, Mossy!

GFam

cant wait till the tsk gets going! i reckon you're right about the stability of genetics. if its been growig up in the hindu kush mountains i would say its probably stayed the same for quit some time! bet it potent as fook! youre very lucky lol!!

temunator, i think posting your i.d would probably be 1 of the silliest things you could do on here. other than telling us you hang around with 13year olds that is ;-)

M

mossy

Nice brown kief, mossy! Looks pure!
Cheers pipe..it is all that has passed through the fine mesh on the grinder..
I need to get it molded into balls or something..
I just stick it away and forget about it.
I can't believe there are cultures that produce hash by rubbing the flowers between their hands... Seems very wasteful...
My guess is he was milking her..rather than eating the whole cow. :muahaha:
That way he could return time and time again as she replaces what she lost.
Just a thought...

Not as good as BlackMagics fathers though..:yoinks:
Man..it says a lot about my age when even my fantasies are boring in comparison..
ho..hum...I'm getting Old..:laughing:

Guerilla Family..I will be looking forward to seeing those photos too..:woohoo:
Speed & Safety for your projects.
Told you you would fit right on in..they are a great Team...:yes:
True AF-ers..all for the love of the girls.
cant wait till the tsk gets going
and so say all of us..:yes:

Hand-hash was rated a top notch back in the 70s but i still think my fathers statement whoop hand-hash arse!

BM..you certainly got Top Prize for Most Evocative Image..
it is gonna haunt my thoughts now.
My indian swami disappeared in a puff of smoke. :jawdrop:

temunator

also my other friends i dont hang with anymore that were my age used to hang with 14 15 y old cuz most in our age were "G's" and my friends had 0 balls lol^^ (no im hangin with real boiiiiz^^

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
mossy
Howzit brother. JUst poppin in to send ya some good vibes and karma... Nice pics i love these..
picture.php

Love the colors... They looks puurrrty...
picture.php

peace.

sack

Meaty

Awesome looking hash mossy. Hows that stuff smoke? Looks tasty :joint:

pipeline: My father once told me that the best colombian hash was the one you scraped of a naked 18 year old girl that just had been running around in the fields.... ;)

I think I have a new fantasy :D

I am about to begin my journey with the AF's! I am growing up some auto AK-47 right now. My plans for these are to find a good female and male to continue the strain as Im really low on these seeds.. I am hell bent on getting the first pack of Jems when they are released again! I was working on swapping some of my seeds for a few of Mossys Jems, but the deal fell through, really not sure what happened.. So it looks like Im waiting for the re release this Winter/Spring. I have been dabbling in breeding for some years now, but have never even grown AFs.. Im looking forward to playing with some AF's, creating some interesting hybrids, trying to nail the ultimate AF traits, and create some of the most amazing Autos ever seen! I will post all of my data and findings here, and I hope u fellas will be around to guide me in the right direction..
Since the Jems are not available right now, what Af strain would u fellas recommend I pick up for the base of my project? I figured the lowryder or the lowryder 2, but I wasnt sure which sites would ship to the US.. Can I get a few suggestions?

GFam

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am about to begin my journey with the AF's! I am growing up some auto AK-47 right now. My plans for these are to find a good female and male to continue the strain as Im really low on these seeds.. I am hell bent on getting the first pack of Jems when they are released again! I was working on swapping some of my seeds for a few of Mossys Jems, but the deal fell through, really not sure what happened.. So it looks like Im waiting for the re release this Winter/Spring. I have been dabbling in breeding for some years now, but have never even grown AFs.. Im looking forward to playing with some AF's, creating some interesting hybrids, trying to nail the ultimate AF traits, and create some of the most amazing Autos ever seen! I will post all of my data and findings here, and I hope u fellas will be around to guide me in the right direction..
Since the Jems are not available right now, what Af strain would u fellas recommend I pick up for the base of my project? I figured the lowryder or the lowryder 2, but I wasnt sure which sites would ship to the US.. Can I get a few suggestions?

GFam

wij not cross a non autoflowering in too it and back cross it too Autoflowering you wil have a new autoflower in a 2 genarations after the back cross if you selicting on the Autoflowering thread

hoop you understand what i mean

lowrdr

GFam

lowyder 2 is a great plant. vigourous, fast finishing and potent.

Status
Not open for further replies.