What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2009..my date with Density..

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mossy

OooooOOOoooooohhhhhhwwwwwwww.........:coffee:

Red wine hangover...oooooooohhhhwwww...

You wanna see my tongue...yuk
it is all black and furry..
I was scared to put it back in my mouth...:covereyes:

BlackMagic my m8.....:jump:....I had the feeling that you were lost to us again....
Great news that you are still lurking...I was worried.
karma.

nealcook420....
Can't wait to see what she does.
I'll be watching...:tiphat:

M

mossy

when do they usually start to show hints of color ?
CE..

once the girls pistil up..look into the bud from overhead..
you will be able to See colour where the pistils joint the bud
Before you can identify it elsewhere.

see it..?

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
M

mossy

picture.php

Ah..there we go..
sun setting right on the peak of Mossys mountain means it is the first day of Autumn..
my natural 12/12

Time to start a new thread..:tiphat:

Thanks everyone who has participated...you have made it FUN....

:thank you: :thank you: :thank you:

picture.php

I sent all the karma collected doing this thread up at the Moon...

make a Wish..

C

cyber echo

Hey mossy :tiphat:
I see it bro..
I'll watch for them.. theyre almost a week old so prolly i'll see some pistils in 2-3 weeks ?
We'll see when they decide..

edit: heh, snuck that post before me .. been a nice lil thread ! thx mossy for all the info u've shared :]

F

FullDuplex

She will love that...

havent met a dog that hasn't

Cheers m8..I'm having a wiggle....:yay:

Might even treat myself to a little shot of Canna Vodka....

Hey i dont blame ya, might as well cut a rug if your feeling up to it and have one for me my friend

sun setting right on the peak of Mossys mountain means it is the first day of Autumn..
my natural 12/12

Time to start a new thread..:tiphat:

Oh NO!!! i dunno if i could watch this thread go to the wayside. I love coming in here every day to share my adventures and read others. This HAS to stay a live, if not ill be printing the pages lol.

TOO much info in here to be lost :tiphat::tiphat:

Thanks everyone who has participated...you have made it FUN....

No Thank you my friend, for all the info and the laughs.

make a Wish..

Done.......

Ty_Kaycha

There's only a few threads I even bother checking anymore, and this is one. Please post a link to the new thread once it gets started and I'll follow over there!

theskyispurple

hey mossy! do you know much about rheumatoid arthritis? got a friend who is the same age as me and suffers from it. they are on loads of prescription stuff at the moment with shit loads of dodgy side effects so im in the process of "convincing" that cannabis is a better option. you know ur stuff on medical MJ so i thought id ask ur advice

M

mossy

OMG...I've got Squatters in......:jawdrop:

This is not an Official sit-in is it...

coz I'm Unionised..
I cannot cross a picket line..:biglaugh:

Oh NO!!! i dunno if i could watch this thread go to the wayside. I love coming in here every day to share my adventures and read others. This HAS to stay a live, if not ill be printing the pages lol.

Listen..
IF you really want it to stay..
Fine..just let me know...:good:

But any new thread will eventually contain all the info..
genetics are notoriously precise..
they go around and come around..same as karma..

we'll be talking about the same things in the 4 Knights/Hyb thread next year as we are this one..

might as well cut a rug if your feeling up to it and have one for me my friend
Done..:dance013:

Please post a link to the new thread once it gets started and I'll follow over there!
Cheers m8..will do...:tiphat:

Def. a great learning experience!
Cheers M8..Appreciated....:tiphat:

theskyispurple....Yeah m8...cannabis Definitely Would help...
BUT..
you gotta be Real careful..simply because people in that position are taking shed loads of other prescription Crap wich Might give negative reaction.....:smoky:

The docs in the UK have just put out a report saying that the drugs they use for arthritis have little effect on the suffering.

Friend took ALF#3 as a last resort..
for his wife with arthritis
who after 40 years of prescription drugs was running out of the Will to Live.
1 smoke last thing at night

Within a week..her nightly sleeping pill was gone and she was able to cut down on her day time pain relief.
Most important it gave her the mood lift that is SO important to the long-term sufferers.

They Have to have Hope.

I'd definitely get him to give it a go..if he is Young..
he has a life-time in front of him with pain..

If it gives him relief...it would be a lot less damaging than the prescritions..IMO.

Could you not get him to view a Cannabis/med/pain relief site..?

BudBuddies.co.uk used to have a real good site that took the Scarey out of cannabis for med patients..
but they were closed down a while for donating
Cannabis Chocolate to med patients that needed the help..:noway:

IF he sees people with pain as Bad as his and sees them getting relief..he will probably give it a try.

M

mossy

P.S..I never really noticed until I was watching the figures..
But..
since the posts reached 2,000..there have been 16 posts..

But 334 views...

and out of 50,000 veiws..there were only 2,000 posts..

that is quite Spooky...

all those people here that we don't know....
you don't think I am Scaring them off do you....:chin:

salbahe

IF he sees people with pain as Bad as his and sees them getting relief..he will probably give it a try.

I agree. It might remove the stigma of Cannabis from his eyes. All those years of negativity has taken its toll on cannabis.People are reluctant to try it coz of this even if it may be the best med they'll ever need...with one side effect...:dance013::dance013::dance013:

Peace:ying::ying::ying:

salbahe

P.S..I never really noticed until I was watching the figures..
But..
since the posts reached 2,000..there have been 16 posts..

But 334 views...

and out of 50,000 veiws..there were only 2,000 posts..

that is quite Spooky...

all those people here that we don't know....
you don't think I am Scaring them off do you....:chin:

Some people hang to gather info and knowledge, others just to observe. Some waiting for the right time to join in...Well... others simply like to watch...BWAHAHAHA...but seriously...that's creepy

F

FullDuplex

that is quite Spooky...

Dont think that you are scaring them off at all. I agree with the rest. I think that there are a lot of people watching to gather knowledge and others that just like to read and dream. I also think that there are others that are intimidated by what we do here and are afraid to post. Which i dont like cause its all about sharing and learning from one another. We all had to start somewhere and work to get what we have now. I also think that there are others that have things going too but dont want to post out of risking security leaks. Which i understand

So if your watching and want to post please do were all amongst friends here, here to help and answer best that we can.:tiphat:

Meaty

Man, these threads go by faster and faster every year! It's been a great season mossy! Now it's time to go indoor :D
:thank you:

F

FullDuplex

Listen..
IF you really want it to stay..
Fine..just let me know...:good:

But any new thread will eventually contain all the info..
genetics are notoriously precise..
they go around and come around..same as karma..

we'll be talking about the same things in the 4 Knights/Hyb thread next year as we are this one..

Sorry i missed this one my friend:tiphat:

You are right, there will be tons of info in there as well as the same stuff that we have talked about here. Its just that this thread has a little place in my heart now. It opened my eyes to a new realm of cannabis. You know I used to be a long season guy till my first date with the JEM. There is a ton of info i have used from here developing my book and i would love to have a p.o.r. at all times to double check my info as well as others info that has been placed here.

M

mossy

the END..Cheers m8...thanks for posting...:tiphat:

salbahe..FullDuplex..cheers...:tiphat:
sometimes I think I talk too much and frighten people off.

I think I hung about the threads for over a year before I dared to post anything.

Ah Meaty....
picture.php

Where have you been...?
Sitting chuffing away on that stash pile no doubt.

M

mossy

Ah FullD...
ALL of the info will be laid down in the 4 Knights hybrid thread...
so it will make it easier for you to collate.

I would even suggest that you lay your hints and tricks in there too..
it will be much easier if EVERYTHING is put in the HYB thread..
that way we all just have to pile into one thread to learn everything we need.

There is a ton of info i have used from here developing my book and i would love to have a p.o.r. at all times to double check my info as well as others info that has been placed here.

Remember..old threads aren't deleted..
they just slip down the ratings...
so..
you just have to page back a bit....:tiphat:

M

mossy

Ah Meaty...
go to the 4 White Knights thread..page3..

see the Canna Vodka recipie..

I've tried it and it is opening up my circulation...
more circulation..feed/oxygenate the nerves..lessen the pain..

works for me..it is Simple..and it uses the waste/leaves.

Well worth doing m8..:tiphat:

salbahe

salbahe..FullDuplex..cheers...:tiphat:
sometimes I think I talk too much and frighten people off.

I think I hung about the threads for over a year before I dared to post anything.

Sometimes it's fun to watch the exchange of ideas and puns and techniques in these threads:ying::ying::ying::ying::ying:

Status
Not open for further replies.