What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2008 IC Mag 420 Cup - Awards Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Looks like we are in for a real treat! :woohoo:

The newest addition to the Green House Seed Co on the Haarlemerstraat will no doubt be THE place to be on 4/20! :joint:

Please join us for the party to be at
on 4/20!

Here's some pics just sent to me by the GHSCo staff which were taken during the Grand Opening.

Check out the last pic, looks like the District Chief of Police was having a great time too!

The new shop has 3 areas. In all 3 areas you can order food (they have a fully operational kitchen) and an extensive drink menu with many different kinds of smoothies, coffee's and shakes.
1.) Downstairs room is a traditional dutch style area with one of the biggest Delfts Blauw paintings in Europe. The Delfts blauw depicts a battle scene on the waters from the 16th century at the location where central station is now. One section of the Delfts Blauw shows Arjan and his managers on a v.o.c. style ship sailing out to find good genetics instead of tea and spices.

2.) Upstairs area is a collonial african style area with a lot of original african artifacts, masks and other original zulu carvings decorate this room.
3.) Entrance Main area:
3 highlights make this the most unique coffeeshop in the world.
a.) The huge wall painting with symbols from a language that was around before this planet existed. :)
b.) As you walk into the main area you walk over a huge glass floor that covers an amazing aquarium that contains many japanese koi fishor carp!
c.) State of the art air filter system that renews the air inside the entire shop constantly, making it very enjoyable to eat some food while someone else is toking next to you.

Large flat screens are located at every corner of the shop!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Lol!....

They even have the Amsterdam chief of police there to party.....!

.....and Koi Carp swimming under the glass flooring......

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quite the "ivy league " looking group :)
somebody save me another t-shirt hahahah

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Arjan mentioned that perhaps it would be nice for everyone attending this year's 420 Cup to have a wake n bake session over breakfast in the new shop...sounds like a grand idea to me! Will post up details of this once we have it all finalized and have a time set.

:woohoo:
dg

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Sounds like a great time DG!!
I'll see you there!
Take care all...................................CC

Absolutely beautiful shop BTW....

Last edited:
K

Karma Genetics

wow that looks like a BIG place. I think we all can have some fun there..... See you all the 19 and 20 of april

G

I like the looks of that pace, the smaller, more intimate setting and seats! (woohoo!!!) should make for a much better atmosphere than last year, Not that there was anything wrong with last year, but I reckon the GH crammed full of icmaggers will be a really cool atmosphere, more like a gathering of friends than a big event. With everyone packed together, imagine the verritable blizzard of joints that will be passing around!

I like the idea of a breakfast wake n bake. Is Arjan offering to provide breakfast? lol

G

logic said:
yeah the new greenhouse is pimp i used to spend most of my days in there, infact im even in those pics ;)

u in the hall of fame matey ,, :headbange ...fancy u being there at that time :rasta:

G

Dutchgrown said:
Arjan mentioned that perhaps it would be nice for everyone attending this year's 420 Cup to have a wake n bake session over breakfast in the new shop...sounds like a grand idea to me! Will post up details of this once we have it all finalized and have a time set.

:woohoo:
dg

DJ's wake n bake sessions are the stuff canadreams are made of :rasta:

HI DJ :jump: - it's good to be back

ps. 420 goers - save a few extra bucks..as the exchange rate is HIGH (1.54 - 1.00) = weak American $ = our fed :cuss: :bashhead:

Ya'all keep it Frosty & what ever you do - do it with Love

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Greatfulfred said:
DJ's wake n bake sessions are the stuff canadreams are made of :rasta:

HI DJ :jump: - it's good to be back

ps. 420 goers - save a few extra bucks..as the exchange rate is HIGH (1.54 - 1.00) = weak American $ = our fed :cuss: :bashhead:

Ya'all keep it Frosty & what ever you do - do it with Love

Great to see ya back ol friend :) wooop !!!

G

BABBA :jump: = I can't tell ya how many times I wanted to get back here but the situ. was not right yet - all is well & I am danking it up.

Hope all is well in Babaland & all the old friends are doing well :smile:

tell moma Baba - Hi!

Keep it frosty & grow in love
:abduct:

PS. If you are going to the 420 - Awards night will be a time you will never forget :rasta:

Last edited:
M

mosca negra

Thanks to Arjan coming through for the IC establishment, AGAIN! The new Greenhouse sure looks inviting... Looking forward to checking the place out and tokin' it up with many of you here on the IC boards!!

Who knows, maybe we can all enjoy a Wake & Bake or two!!!

Cheers to Arjan for his support of our IC Mag 420 Event!

Mosca Negra

Z

zoolander

Ah who says money cant buy happiness, Arjan looks like one happy man to me. I think next year I may have to go to the 420 cup :headbange

jack.gh

ICMag Donor
guys, can I join the party? or best to leave jack working...

don't forget to bring all your laptops cause we have free wifii for everyone to use, we could even hook up a couple of webcams and set up a live video stream for those stuck at home to check out the party ;-) but that would be going a bit too far maybe haha

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
jack.gh said:
we could even hook up a couple of webcams and set up a live video stream for those stuck at home to check out the party ;-) but that would be going a bit too far maybe haha

hello jack.....yes that is definitely going too far....lol...the IC Mag 4/20 Growers and Breeders Cup has always, and will continue to be, a private event which does not jeopardize anyone through on-site visuals.

See ya soon!

Thanks,
dg

G

Maybe we should appoint ONE person to take all the official pics so that it is easy to make sure there are plenty of pics without worrying about people's faces being plastered all over the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.