What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2008 420 Cup T-Shirt Design

REZDOG

Veteran
Hi,All!
I don't know if I have time,but if I do,I'd like to print some shirts for the 420 this year.
(And I also want to release some Reservoir Seeds shirts,as well-)
Drop a design or two here,and we'll see what happens.
No anti-ghs shit,let's keep it nice and civil.
(But be funny if you like....a pitbull wearing a bobblehead would be Funny,for example-ahem!)
Use the Rez' Seeds 'Gonzo Fist' logo,and the pitbull head and let's see some bad-azz artwork.
If I get so-inspired,I'll see if we can get some printed for the Big Day!

Thanks!

REZDOG

Veteran
11061PITBULL-LOGO.jpg

Queso

i definetely want one!! ... i think you should put resevoir seeds on there somewhere.. i would be proud to sport that logo!!

Dkgrower

Veteran
I would loose the Gonzo knife on the back side, left corner. It take alot off focus

- you could put the Gonzo knife on the arm, instead-

brainlab

i dont like the font ... but thats just me (kinda picky when it comes to matching fonts with logos) like the hand/knife logo but would like to see it in red on black tees.

B

British_Bulldog

Sorry, I don't like them - they look too militant to me, and as I live in Italy, they also remind me of fascism, what with all the black and white.

brainlab

a quick pic i made efter reading this post , dont take it to seriously ...
think it will look good on a black tee =)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
put me down for 3 however you do them
1 for me and 1 each for my brothers
they dont even come on this site but boy do they love the sssdhaze and the kush haze

peace

TimewarP

Inigo Montoya: My father was slaughtered by a six-fingered man. He was a great swordmaker, my father. When the six-fingered man appeared and requested a special sword. My father took the job. He slaved a year before it was done.
[Shows the Man in Black the sword]
Man in Black: I've never seen its equal.
Inigo Montoya: The six-fingered man returned and demanded it, but at one tenth his promised price, my father refused. Without a word, the six-fingered man slashed him through the heart. I loved my father. So naturally, I challenged his murderer to a duel. I failed. The six-fingered man left me alive, but he gave me these.
[strokes the scars on his cheeks]
Man in Black: How old were you?
Inigo Montoya: I was eleven years old. And when I was strong enough, I dedicated my life to the study of fencing. So the next time we meet, I will not fail. I will go up to the six-fingered man and say, "rezdog can i have one of your shirts too? red n black would be rad"

Latest posts

Latest posts