What's new

2000w Perpetual Organic Soil Medical Grow

Hey Hey,

So I still have some nugs going in here. They are under the net and there is a bunch of bud sites. Thank god, cause I need to get a descent yield this time around. Here as some pics to share of the ladies up and coming. Also some Blue Dreams that Iam getting ready to flower in a couple weeks.

100_6362.jpg

100_6363.jpg

100_6364.jpg

100_6365.jpg

Blue Dream!!!
100_6367.jpg

I actually was just reading another thread posted on Nomaads Outdoor thread and he says the blue dream is a long lasting high that put him to sleep.

So I am going against the book, I am vegging those dreams outside for the next week then flowering inside. The next round will be going in about 2 or 3 weeks later and that will be it for the a couple months cause the outdoor will be coming down. It will be nice to have a little vacation after harvest. The Xjs in there now are doing great moving right along. I will get some pics soon. Have a great week fellow growers.

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
hey brotherganja, those are some beautiful looking plants you got there. looks like someone poured a cup of sugar all of the nugs. whatever your doing keep on it, because this looks great.

Time for an update things are going great over here nugs are moving along very nicely. Got the Blue Dreams in there yesterday. They didn't get much veg time but I had to move along with them, there is 15 in there so they should do well. Boo Yea!!

100_6445.jpg

100_6441.jpg

100_6444.jpg

100_6443.jpg

Blue Dream
100_6442.jpg

T

Tarus Bulbar

Thats a great lookn room BrotherGanja!!
Very tidy n ready to rock out some nice
buds!!Cheers bro

S

Sir_Nugget

u got lotsa gaps in ur canopy.. maybe a longer veg would do u? it depends on how u feel.. that is plenty for a personal stash.. i didnt like the high of the xj-13, mayb cuz i wanted a couchlock, it stinks good but not my cupa t in the high dept

is it oaksterdam xj?

ChunkyToad

Looks nice, but if you haven't already done so, get rid of that big kink in your exhaust duct. Bends and extra lengths of ducting dramatically reduce the CFM that the fan is capable of moving, and it wears the motor down faster due to the increased drag.

ILoveit

If you were to grow all the plants non perpetually how many GPW's do you reckon youd achieve? Im asking because Im planning on moving up to 5 x 600W but vertical style & with trees.

Sorry for the lack of love for this thread. I still am doing the grow it has changed to 2400w. I will be posting some new pics soon.