What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2000w, 70 plant, 10 Strain - Smash and Grab

Exclusive

Not much to add but here is the weekly update.

I cant wait to get some buds pics up. Probably a few weeks until things really get developing

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
tents are so great. they makes all differnet sizes. light proof, sealed for smell, collapsible. they are so convenient. you dont have to build a room anymore. now you have a portable room!!!

M

MacGyver420

sweet; but i cant figure out how in the hell you get in there and water that; where does the runoff go?

LokiLoki

tents are so great. they makes all differnet sizes. light proof, sealed for smell, collapsible. they are so convenient. you dont have to build a room anymore. now you have a portable room!!!

Indeed, the secret jardian ones are sooo good! They even have 18m³ ones :)

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Looking good bro, some of those girls have done a mega stretch aye!! Guess that'll be one of the OG's.... I see some nice long ass cola's coming along there.

I hear you about the temps, can be a bitch in a tent and a nightmare in summer!

Funny you mention bare bulb, I'm planning on running 2400w (2 x 2 light stacks on each side) bare bulb vertically in the same size tent you have pretty soon. Only going to run 2 lights each 6 hrs and see what that return is like.

Exclusive

sweet; but i cant figure out how in the hell you get in there and water that; where does the runoff go?

Well... i used to pull out a few plants and duck my head under that screen but know that its a huge mess in there i just pour water from the top down the main stem of every plant. There is literally no other way to do it at this point. Next time... drippers.

Runoff? it doesnt go anywhere. I know it takes 15 gallons of water to water the plants and at that amount there is some water on the floor of the tent. About an hour later it is all soaked up from the bottom of the plants.

Yes a lot of things about this are not ideal. Its more of a smash and grab then an organized attempt at growing.

Thanks for stopping in man

Indeed, the secret jardian ones are sooo good! They even have 18m³ ones :)

Loki have you tried the growlabs? I personally like them better but i am curious what you think

Funny you mention bare bulb, I'm planning on running 2400w (2 x 2 light stacks on each side) bare bulb vertically in the same size tent you have pretty soon. Only going to run 2 lights each 6 hrs and see what that return is like.

Shhh... Hmmm that sounds like an interesting experiment! Keep me posted if you are going to make a grow journal of that. I will definitely subscribe to that one.

Thanks all for stopping in. I'll get some more pics this weekend.

H

h^2 O

awesome dude! This is exactly what I imagine when I get my own house...but I'll DOUBLE it. And keep cyanide capsules on me at all times.
Way to grow brother!

Exclusive

B/C one, when i dump water from the top down (only option right now) the bags folds over and covers the soil. The only way to get water in is to go right down the stem. BUT... Most importantly when you water grow bags the water usually will drain right out of the bag without even wetting the soil. Since the root ball / soil will expand and contract between waterings there will be spaces between the bag and the rootball. Anyway, with growbags you will get large areas of dry pockets where roots wont grow.

Not to mention they are unorganized and look shitty. 72 square pots of the same size are immeasurably better than grow bags.

IMO

fukndenny

B/C one, when i dump water from the top down (only option right now) the bags folds over and covers the soil. The only way to get water in is to go right down the stem. BUT... Most importantly when you water grow bags the water usually will drain right out of the bag without even wetting the soil. Since the root ball / soil will expand and contract between waterings there will be spaces between the bag and the rootball. Anyway, with growbags you will get large areas of dry pockets where roots wont grow.

Not to mention they are unorganized and look shitty. 72 square pots of the same size are immeasurably better than grow bags.

IMO

I have another grow bag complaint, trying to LST/tie branches down to the bag does not work well. Also if you've got very top heavy plants and you let them dry out too much they can fall over. I use them still, but im in the same boat, haven't bit the bullet and purchased those expensive pots yet. I need to just get some pots. :bigeye:

On your issue of the bag folding over, you could just cut the excess off so you don't have that issue, I fill mine to the brim with medium to avoid that issue.

Exclusive

...speaking oh hamburgers, this weeks South Park abt Ass Burgers was hilarious.

Alright so its the beginning of week 4 now. Time for the fun to begin.

No more stretching. It's bud time!

Have a great weekend!

Actually, i am headed up to the other spot today so i may post some pics of a bigger grow that is close to harvest later today. :jump:

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Looking good exclusive. They're coming along well and seem to be playing nicely with each other :D

What are the really tall ones in the back of tent?

Tall ones are prob OG they stretch like krazyie tent looks awesome bro mad props how do u take such good pics with lights off or sumthing?

Exclusive

Actually the ones in the back left are G13 x Lavender.. I wouldn't recommend it. They smell good but they stretch like a bitch, probably wont yield very much and they are finicky with the nutes. As you can see those are the only ones that are getting the 'claw' shaped leaves.

Oh well, i try to look at the big picture.

As far as the pics go yes, i take the pics with a flash and with the HPS off but with some ambient room lighting but i also have a brand new DSLR which makes them ultra crisp.

Thanks for stopping in guys

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
glad to see an update man! to answer your question a while back ive tried speed controllers but always end up running the fans wide open in my tents. the only one that has a speed controller on it right now is my newest one, with the clones and seeds in it. the light is only running at 275 right now when i crank it up to 400 ill probably have to run that one wide open too. do you close your tent up at all? i ask because of the fans pointing in makes it seem like you might leave it open all the time.... looking pretty good man! you should post some closeups of the cheese... is it the exodus cut or from seed?

conehead

Exclusive my bro how are they hanging, in the breeze I hope! very nice so far can't wait to see the end product & weigh inn.:dance013::sumo::tree:

Attachments

• MY MJ 001.jpg
    MY MJ 001.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 19

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
holy crap. lookin good! oh hahaha took me a sec to read instead of look. guess im a photowhore. i read the articles too though, i swear! other spot looks tasty man what do you have goin in there? same cuts?