What's new

2000 W HPS - 10 2-plant Rubbermaid DWC 8x5x8 COMPLIANT

G

Veg Stuff

Veg Stuff

New Veg Room

New DWC Containers Waiting for the Da Pups Cuts

Da Purps Cuts

Safari#1 Mom & Safari's #2-#6 below that....

Purple Urkle DWC Momma & Two Grape Ape DWC Moms below that...

:joint:

G

More Veg / Cloning Stuff

More Veg / Cloning Stuff

My RO H2o and Res "system"

Sweet Tooth Cuts Recuperating -

Mik x Rom Cuts Recuperating -

Da Purps Cuts, some ready to go into a container, just two days after the last pic! :woohoo:

Here's the step by step process I use for cloning... I wrap the roots in the cut up rapid rooter plug because at first I was killing mad clones (even when ridiculously careful) putting them into the net pots. Some how, the roots would get severed from the plant. Would come home from work and they'd be withered up, so I came up with this way to protect my roots while thye get used to their new home(s).:joint:

G

More shots..

More shots..

If I keep getting all these responses, I won't know what to do... Seriously though, I'm about to give up on Icmag... What the fuck is the point of doing all this picture work?????????? :mad::mad::mad::mad:

G

Little update, more pictures to come tomorrow.

Put three Mik x Rom into the flowering room in an 18 gallon container, along with my Safari #1 Mom, and what I'm thinking will be the last Purple Urkle cut I'll run in another 10 gallon container.

I've added Kool Bloom Liquid to the Flora Nova Grow that was in the containers along with a little Flora Nectar.

At the next res change, this weekend, they'll get fresh RO h2o, Flora Nova Bloom to about 600ppm, the Kool Bloom liquid to 750 ppm, and topped up with Nectar until at 800ppm...

The next round is veggin away, 10 Da Purps, 3 Sweet Tooth, and 2 Grape Apes.... I'll be keeping as my main strains, the Mik x Rom, the Sweet Tooth, and Da Purps. All dank, all producers. Might keep the Ape around too, not totally sure on that one though, yeild for shit.....

Peace out -

A. Fool

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bro i was slippin on this thread like crazy yo.nice idea on the rr to protect ur roots.im gonna have to mental note that one for when i try my hand with a water system.
i had clicked the link in the siggy and to my delight this was still active.dont give up man i know it seems like alot of lurkin but you will see peeps will come in and chime like crazy once you get the flowers showin maing.
i'll be taggin up right now yo! :joint: while theres still room in the front row.
keep up the excellant work yo.i will be watchin.peace-T-

G

bro i was slippin on this thread like crazy yo.nice idea on the rr to protect ur roots.im gonna have to mental note that one for when i try my hand with a water system.
i had clicked the link in the siggy and to my delight this was still active.dont give up man i know it seems like alot of lurkin but you will see peeps will come in and chime like crazy once you get the flowers showin maing.
i'll be taggin up right now yo! :joint: while theres still room in the front row.
keep up the excellant work yo.i will be watchin.peace-T-

Thanks bro! I needed to hear that.:joint:

With the rapid rooters, imho, it's only needed when when rooting in those styrofoam trays that meat comes on... I've gotten 100% roots with a air pump and large fish tank heater except for the Mendo Madness' that didn't root, at all. When I compare the plants I used the RR plugs for, to ones I gently drop into the net pot with/out that RR, the one's without aren't near as stable (structure wise) as compared to ones with it. I'll try to get some comparison shots tonight...

And to be completely honest, it's only those Master Kush's that I had problems with... I'm binning that strain as soon as they're all done. I've got that monster in a 10 gal rubbermaid (dirt) that's finally starting to finish, two in one DWC container that have been fucked since the word go, and three more in another 10 gal dwc container that are better, but still pretty fucked. So all in all, it's the strain I've had the worst issues with, and even though it's fire ass herb, I've got to bin it. Not worth it when my other strains are dialed with little effort... Shit, it's not THAT much danker....

That said, wait till you fuckers see this Mik x Rom! WTF? Could go 4 zips, bud growth is out of this world. Two words - Bulking Powder.

Peace -- A. Fool

:joint::joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts