What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

200 W LED, 5x fem Critical HOG, 2x fem MK-Ultra, 14x random, soil

Hi! This is my 1st grow diary ever.

Growspace: 90x120x180 Homebox Evolution
Lighting: 200 W LED, blues and reds, dont know specs
Soil: Mostly organic
Nutrients: Biobizz Grow & Bloom
Seeds: 5x feminized Critical HOG, 2x fem MK-Ultra, and 14x some very random strain from i dont know who.
+ active carbon filter and UFO

Day 10 from seed:
-Been watering twice a day, little amounts of water, no nutrients.

Day 13

Day 13

Humidity: 58%
Temperature: 28C

Gave the plants little amount of grow solution, been watering once a day.

2 ithinkmales removed, seems that there are other ones in the random section.

Switched places with few plants and turned few around.

no, i thought i could see balls on them :D but after i pulled few out, a friend told that hey, they might have just been seedscases instead of balls?:laughing:

Updates

Updates

Day 13-15 tooks few plants out, thought to be males
Did few fim cuttings,

Day 16, watered with mild grow solution, plants seems healthy and have been growing bit faster

all plants on 4 to 5 to 6 nodes

HOGS and MK-Ultra grow short but strong, the randoms grow more sativa like, AND RANDOM, some taller and 1 quite minifeno, show all kinds of seedcase/balls action. stalks smell really nice on these, fast vege. Im excited to see what we they turn into :tiphat:

Day 21

Day 21

1 fimmimg succeeded pretty nicely, 8 or more tops. Others have few tops too but like 2-4.

Humidy 73 %
Temperature 28,0 C

What do you guys think? When should i turn the lighting to 12/12?

Day 24, 1st day of flowering

Day 24, 1st day of flowering

Just hacked the lights to 12/12 last night.

Hogs seems pretty interesting, i think im seeing 2 kinds of phenotypes, and the other one is a lot of "bushier", nodes are very close to each other, very low plants in vegetation. responded quite well to FIM. Pretty stong frames. I heard these'll suck a lot of nutriens especially during the end of the flowering.

CO2 smells a bit, so it seems to be working.

Been giving bit of nutes in every watering, once a day. I should have bought a proper watering can. Allready splashed some nutrient water on some of the leaves and they burned a bit :D Been using a coffeemaker's pot.

Flowering day 2

Flowering day 2

picture.php

View image in gallery

dunnon why these photos flipped sideways:laughing:

Latest posts

Latest posts