What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

200+ autoflowering plants outdoors.

M

Micro420

Trying to be positive about this thread... but I'm thinking this thread may be a dead end. Though would be nice to see some pics.. hopefully he continues with all the afs.

C

ChaosX

Don't worry. I'm still here. Everything's going fine. Most of the plants are too small now. I'm going to show some pics after selection. There are left some seeds yet, but I can't sow them because there's rainy today and will be rainy for next few days.

Masterlows should be about 20 days old, so probably I can recognize sex.

I started with 6 x blue ryders f1 outdoors yet, and 4 x blue ryders indoors gave me some female pollen. So I'm going to pollinate the sexiest ladies outdoors and that should give plenty of female af seeds for season 2010 :D working with females will be easier.

I'm going to visit the bushes with camera soon, maybe even today.

Have a nice day :joint: