What's new

200,000 lbs of weed in need of disposal in Texas town

2Lazy

Seriously... Where are these trailers? I can help disappearify some of that.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
That's non-sense, it can be composted as you said Payaso, or it could even be turned in energy. Haven't these people heard about bio-mass energy ? sheeesh...

D

DogBoy

I volunteer to test publically the lethal dose for cannabis.

We'd need all the icmaggers to make the test fair and accurate though.

Totah Sam

That's non-sense, it can be composted as you said Payaso, or it could even be turned in energy. Haven't these people heard about bio-mass energy ? sheeesh...

Are you kidding? That would mean they would have to admit Cannabis has value. Think about the stupidity behind this. They have wasted storage space and most likely spent too much money in storage containers and security to guard the containers. This is a fine example of just how insane the war on drugs truly is.

They are well aware the Cannabis can be used as compost or bio-mass energy. But drug prohibition policy will not allow them to consider those options. Plus it is Texas. Texas LEO's are particularly close-minded when it comes to Cannabis.

stupidmonkey

I don't know why they would have even publicized this!! Texas is so close to Mexico, and with all of the cartel wars going on down there, it wouldn't be too hard to scour the county for a group of containers on guard, with only 8 officers in the county, wow. I mean come on guys, just call the DEA instead of publishing a story.

Edit: This is supremely dumb. They are putting the officers and personnel at risk.

Last edited:

slackx

Veteran
cumbys gives away free matches now all they needa do is get some marshmellows chocolate bars and gram crackers who eer startin this fie is gonna have big time munchies

i'd rather not smoke then smoke with fucking matches that some ghetto shit

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Are you kidding? That would mean they would have to admit Cannabis has value. Think about the stupidity behind this. They have wasted storage space and most likely spent too much money in storage containers and security to guard the containers. This is a fine example of just how insane the war on drugs truly is.

They are well aware the Cannabis can be used as compost or bio-mass energy. But drug prohibition policy will not allow them to consider those options. Plus it is Texas. Texas LEO's are particularly close-minded when it comes to Cannabis.

Yeah I know, I'm very naive sometimes eheh...

Irie !

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
looks like a business opportunity to me, set up a big incinerator with some carbon scrubbers to clean the smoke and offer your services for cannabis disposal. keep the good shit and burn the crapy stuff after making hash with it lol. and charge the government 1 k for disposing 1 kg to cover your overheads haha.

T

tokinafaty420

Yea right people, that weed is gone. The sheriff is sitting at home high off his ass rolling around in hundreds. Stupid cops, how expensive is it to burn a pile of cannabis?

BIC lighter : $1
Gallon of gasoline : $3

So about $4 if you don't include paying people wages to watch it burn.

@b$+r@c+

Too expensive to destroy huh? What a bunch of fucking meatheads....Here's one from wayyy out in left field; drop it to the sea floor. Burn it, mulch it, give it to Egypt?

Maybe what they really need to focus on is raising that IQ level above 30.

Faraway

Smart enough to get the pot, & dumb enough to not know what to do with it.... only in Texas.
I bet it would soak up some of that oil... hummm, yet another use for hemp... & the list goes on.

PharmaCan

Veteran
Some of these posts are just too funny!

In reality, though, this could be a good business opportunity. There are probably a lot of municipalities with this problem.

PC

Latest posts

Latest posts