What's new

20/4's Perpetual Multi-Strain Grow

fucking dutchbreed awsome!lemonade?never ran acrossed that 1(probly my selection locked that out danm it)!!!!!lucky mofo hope u made beans infact i pray u made beans;)lol peace bro o btw ur fucking awsome auto grower!!!!!!!!lol

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
awesome dude, dried BS looks wicked
smile.gif

Yeah man, i think so too, id love to find that pheno Sah found in bluestreak, looks like a DJ shorts replica! But i find the bluestreak i had deff has a more blueish tint on the buds when compared to commercial from my area... Smokes, tastes and smells better than it looks though;)

fucking dutchbreed awsome!lemonade?never ran acrossed that 1(probly my selection locked that out danm it)!!!!!lucky mofo hope u made beans infact i pray u made beans
wink.gif
lol peace bro o btw ur fucking awsome auto grower!!!!!!!!lol

Really?! Thats suprising to me, all 3 phenos i had of STA smelled like pure lemons, the one i harvested at day 54 because of root issues smoked incredibly amazing and was tasty for being early.. These other two that have went for 20 more days are gonna be MIND BLOWING:tiphat: Thanks for the kind words!:thank you:

20/4 you are one lucky mother fucked brother :)
What makes you say that shroomyshroom?! Which stage of cannabis are you referring to, or ALL OF THE ABOVE? :D

Really?! Thats suprising to me, all 3 phenos i had of STA smelled like pure lemons, the one i harvested at day 54 because of root issues smoked incredibly amazing and was tasty for being early.. These other two that have went for 20 more days are gonna be MIND BLOWING:tiphat: Thanks for the kind words!:thank you:
for real!i got my beans mid 08 when/where did u pick dem bad beans at?!?im realy not an expert on smell(fresh smells like grassy floral and a lil earthy.hash tasite well like what ever ganja its rolled wit;)LOL.i had the clasic 2 pheno sitiation na mean?lol maby they breed another haze in the mix???maby threw slhbacked crossed to sta and auto them???idk how db breeds.lolidk why ic and DB aint got a deal going,high times was fronting on them,maby they tried and failed wit the man GN idk,sorry for the scramble ramble!lolthink ima pick a pack of sta and that mango;)forget d waiting .peace:tiphat:o btw u deserve those kind words brother.

Desert Dan

Veteran
Awesome growing 20/4... Did you get that air cooled 250 yet? The Bluestreak looks pretty nice, did you have any herm issues with it like with the sour 60? I keep finding reports of herm issues with the Bluestreak.

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Awesome growing 20/4... Did you get that air cooled 250 yet? The Bluestreak looks pretty nice, did you have any herm issues with it like with the sour 60? I keep finding reports of herm issues with the Bluestreak.

Thanks dan, i DID NOT upgrade toa 250, i dont think i will be doing so either, first this was the idea, but i would still have the issue of raising the plants up... I believe, IF i do add light i will be adding an led light NEXT to my 150watt hps.. For no im gonna keep sticking with my 150.. hasnt failed me yet!

I didnt have ANY herms with bluestreak, but i only had 1 female, i didnt keep any males.. My single sour60 male was the only that hermied out of danzigs gear..

Desert Dan

Veteran
Cool deal... Did all of your male sour60's herm? I only ask because I am 2 weeks into a potential seed run with the 60's and want to have some stable stock. LED is a viable option no matter what anyone says, only issue is upfront cost. I have a 126w HGL and it has served me well... I will be hooking it back up as soon as temps climb above the 80's.

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Cool deal... Did all of your male sour60's herm? I only ask because I am 2 weeks into a potential seed run with the 60's and want to have some stable stock. LED is a viable option no matter what anyone says, only issue is upfront cost. I have a 126w HGL and it has served me well... I will be hooking it back up as soon as temps climb above the 80's.

Id love to own that LED! But here is a word from the wise, KEEP ALL SOUR60 MALES you get, i decided to pick the best one around day 15-20 and it hermed at like day 25, and i killed my males off by then..

I didnt wanna use the pollen from a hermy so i contacted mdanzig personally on here, and he sent me POLLEN and about 30 sour60 seeds!

Desert Dan

Veteran
Good advice, but I was planning a open pollenation anyways. I will pull any herms of course. Mdanzig seems like a pretty standup guy, those sour 60s he posted earlier were monsterous. I got one plant so far with leaves twice as wide as the rest of the seedlings, I hope its female with major sour bub influence... The HGL is a good LED but nobody seems to mention the loud humming from all the pc fans, also I have yet to run any autos under it only clones.

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Dsn: The HGL is a good LED but nobody seems to mention the loud humming from all the pc fans, also I have yet to run any autos under it only clones.

I put a box with a 12" x4" cut in the back and put in on top my of my Blackstar. It cut the sound in half. If I wanted I could get this light running very quiet.
a4f6196a2bbd18d80ad5347c406f9993_610045.jpg
450b32a6336116a69f4156f24db1f434_610044.jpg

I have the intake slot next to a window pane. At the moment my box is 1 degree cooler than the room its in.

Yes, those fans can be loud - but they don't have to stay loud.

Desert Dan

Veteran
Thats some ingenuity Claude, however, I dont think that would work in most peoples set up... At least not in mine. Crazy setup though on how half the light is out of the cab :)

Reckoner

Nice to see you're enjoying the BS :)
I always got those yellowing leaves with the ones I grew, probably a blueberry thing or so, but they always finish very pretty :)

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
I can hardly wait...

I can hardly wait...

To show you guys the branching power of the WHITE MASTER... I started some LST on them today, maybe if you guys are lucky ill get you a couple sneak peak photos...

Oh! Also, Short Term Amnesia Harvest time!:jump:

:smokeit:

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
PICTURES MOVED TO NEXT PAGE

PICTURES MOVED TO NEXT PAGE

PICTURES MOVED TO NEXT PAGE...GO THERE NOW!:tiphat:

Last edited:

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice man! still keepin' it real over here!

Yeh you're deffo gonna have some nice bushes with those white masters