What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

20 1000 watt lights, and 2 greenhouses - 45 plants

shmalphy

Veteran
Take pics with lights off and use the flash, or reduce the white balance to -1.0. Also try the macro setting, it usually takes impressive pics when your doing close up bud shots.

I have been reading about how to improve my pics as well, as they are always off color from the lights.

phate

Veteran
it has been crazy busy around here.

we harvested some permafrost last night.
picture.php

And we ran some BHO out of some dank purple buds.
picture.php

picture.php

And I got to practice my macro shots a little bit. I still got some work to do, but I think these are good for day 2 with the camera.
picture.php

picture.php

phate

Veteran
Have you guys seen these new glasses? they are AMAZING!!!! they make it so when you are in hps light, it looks normal. you can really easily tell deficiancies and ripeness easier!

picture.php

here is a lemon skunk bud from a buddies room. he chopped it early, and hung it by the lights. it got bleached white! crazy lookin stuff.

picture.php

picture.php

phate

Veteran
Vonbudi - we didnt smoke the bleached stuff. but it smelled wonderfull, so we threw it in with the BHO material.

Here I am at hempfest with a guy that said he was from Sensi Seeds in Amsterdam. I dont know who he is, but hopefully he had a good time at hempfest. I know i did!
picture.php

phate

Veteran
Here is some permafrost buds...

picture.php

picture.php

and a greenhouse shot of peak flower. we will be starting to chop in a week or so
picture.php

here is a permafrost getting pollinated by a herijuana
picture.php

phate

Veteran
Next year its a 30 x 90 with 14000 watts. we will start in feb to get huge plants!

here is our harvest video. we didnt expect to harvest this early, but but the tops just got ripe we are on day 53 of flower outside, and we are leaving the bottom nugs for another 2-3 weeks to ripen up a bit more.

[YOUTUBEIF]yGfvP29gc04[/YOUTUBEIF]

phate

Veteran
I went over to another greenhouse yesterday. these are first time growers, and I think they did an excellent job!

picture.php

HHC Lemon Skunk Cut
picture.php

HHC Clallam Candy Cut
picture.php

Panaramic of the greenhouse with HHC Permafrost cut in the front
picture.php

phate

Veteran
here here is our greenhouses at the moment...

here is the carport after the tops got harvested.
picture.php

and the hoophouse after the tops got chopped
picture.php

Plushberry kush
picture.php

phate

Veteran
*☮*Higher Healing Collective Garden*☮* 20 lights

*☮*Higher Healing Collective Garden*☮* 20 lights

here is the 4000 watt lemon skunk room getting ready for another run!
picture.php

and the HHC Permafrost cut
picture.php

OGRaskal Fire Alien kush seedling
picture.php

Cannaventure ChemDlope
picture.php

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Very inspiring work, both inside and out. I'm looking forward to the next round. Keep up the good work.

-Funk

phate

Veteran
this isnt ours, but we helped them with it. this is thier first grow...

[YOUTUBEIF]nKZ03sJIaeI[/YOUTUBEIF]