What's new

2 x Secret Jardin DR100 aircooled power plant

Hello all,

about time i put a grow up!!

I had a few bits lying about and thought id put em to use...with a few days of diying both system are now up and running and should be in flower in the next few days when the clones buck there ideas up as i held them back whilst trying to put the 2 tents together...i hope you like

TENT 1

1 x Cool Star Sputnik air cooled reflector (maxibright) (125mm)
1 x Sunmaster 600hps
1 x RVK 125mm L1 410 cfm
1 x Phat filter 125mm/300mm 600cfm
1 x GH Aeroflo 28 converted to 16.

TENT 2

1 x Cool Star Sputnik air cooled reflector (maxibright) (125mm)
1 x Sunmaster 600hps
1 x RVK 150mm A1 420 cfm
1 x Phat filter 150mm/600mm 600cfm
1 x 90ltr res
1 x Titan Garland tray with 2 x outlets
1 x 90 ltr res
1 x Tomato Growbag tray with 3 11ltr pots straight coco
13mm drip system.

MEDIUM

Tent 1 is hydroton in net pots.

NUTRIENTS
Canna rhizotonic
Canna aqua vega & flora
Hammerhead

Tent 2 is 3.5 ltr pots with hydroton and 3 x 11ltr with coco handwatered

NUTRIENTS
Canna rhizotonic
Canna aqua vega & flora
Hammerhead
canna coco a&b

I'll update when more progress :)

NOT SURE HOW TO GET THESE PICS WORKING??

Attachments

• cutting.jpg
    cutting.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 15
  • aeroflo1.jpg
    aeroflo1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 13
  • aircooled.jpg
    aircooled.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 14
  • aeroflo2.jpg
    aeroflo2.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 12
C

CMoon

hey goody, grand show man, that handwatering will keep ya on ya toes:dance:

all powerplant?

bests with progress..........cmoon

Both Tents First Day of Flower

Both Tents First Day of Flower

well ICM....first day of flower tonight (timers set) i know and heard these PP's stretch ....so I've trimmed back hard and left a few sprouts from the nodes...they seem to be picking up some colour now and im happy with the progress..Tent 2 has only been in 2 days but seem to have shown growth in one day ..amazing!

both room temps are 21-24 when tent doors are shut (i will need to see what night temps are like soon)
res temps 18
ec 1.4, ph 5.6 canna a&b vega
liquid oxy 30ml per res

LET THE SHOW BEGIN!!

Attachments

• 1st day flower pp 006.jpg
    1st day flower pp 006.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 1st day flower pp 001.jpg
    1st day flower pp 001.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 1st day flower pp 004.jpg
    1st day flower pp 004.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 11
green_thumb = it all started from a pot and a plant m8 ;) just keep investing..anyone who knows me I cant stop changing my systems..always upto something...Thanks bro...

twowordz = cheers TW..i wanted to do the big images?? :1help: goner need that luck, cya around.

CMoon = hello me old mucka :) thanks for passing always a pleasure...hey I dont know if i can handle 3 pots to hand water hehe ..automate all the way fella gotta be in my life..I feel like im on autopilot myself most day bro ;)

all PP ..i got a few other just sporuting ;) keep ya updated!

Attachments

• 1st day flower pp 012.jpg
    1st day flower pp 012.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 1st day flower pp 010.jpg
    1st day flower pp 010.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 10
T

twowordz

You can get the big images off the new forum album, I can't figure if you can still do it out of the gallery like before...

TW

C

CMoon

how about some updates goody? you must be stood by that areo unit with a strawberry net in your hand:woohoo:

all looks puka buddy

bests cmoon

4 days in flower

4 days in flower

how about some updates goody? you must be stood by that areo unit with a strawberry net in your hand:woohoo:

all looks puka buddy

bests cmoon

Ez moony :abduct: wishfull thinking fella, but I know its not too far around the corner bro as you know how these things just go!..how's your forest looking? :yoinks:

Just a few shots 4 days in flower and the ladies are bolting for it with some nice growth between the nodes....currently sitting at ec1.2 background of 0.6 ph 5.6-6.0 but seems to be very stable at this stage :) temps are 16 nights (need to bump up) 22 by day..res temps are 19-21 night and day with 30 ml of liquid oxy to a 80 ltr res :joint::joint:

Still running vega nutrients and will hit em with flores as soon as i see some hairs, give em a wk and then hit em with 1ml per ltr of hammer head upto final furlong :joint::joint:

update as more progress occurs!

peace

Attachments

• ppcoupleofdaysfl 005.jpg
    ppcoupleofdaysfl 005.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 10
  • ppcoupleofdaysfl 002.jpg
    ppcoupleofdaysfl 002.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 14
  • ppcoupleofdaysfl 001.jpg
    ppcoupleofdaysfl 001.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 11
  • ppcoupleofdaysfl 006.jpg
    ppcoupleofdaysfl 006.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 13
C

CMoon

those areo ladys look prunned to perfection m8ty, rock on fish fryer crew

thank you both cmoon and mixin..i know look good now..i be at site tomoz and grab some pics...i just hope i havent over done with numbers...16 per 600 ..we will see ;) thanks again for the interest

nb.. im also thinkin due to the temps in uk i might get away with running a another 600 in each tent... hehe just the euro barn reflector as the aircools are working lovely at the moment.. i might just use the addtional light for 6 hrs a day at the coldest period of the night ;) with the hope of turning them into monsters... any thoughts on it would be much appreciated

JG

7 day flower

7 day flower

cheers cmoon..i think im goner sort it soon when more establish bud sites are visable ;)

7 day of flower and u can see the strecth ...aircooled hps is right on top of them in the hope of not to much strecth and tight nodes!

temps are 18-22 night and day res temps 17-21
canna flore A&B today
liquid oxy 30 ml (res change)

hammer head is goner be next wk when the hairs are more visiable

the diy system is doing really well and i think im goner try and run with this system in the summer mths ahead in both tents ..im thinking 9 x 11ltr pots on constant drip in each tent with a week or so veg ...very stable and havent had to top up since i filled the res..i havent trimmed em out because i have plenty of space, well 1mtr x 1mtr so it will be interesting to see how it compares to 16 in the aeroflo...admittley i could of done with a few more days veg..

ok some lights out pics folks this will give me a better idea on how things are doing...hope ya like

Attachments

• ppcoupleofdaysfl 010.jpg
    ppcoupleofdaysfl 010.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 13
  • ppcoupleofdaysfl 008.jpg
    ppcoupleofdaysfl 008.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 11
  • ppcoupleofdaysfl 005.jpg
    ppcoupleofdaysfl 005.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 12
  • ppcoupleofdaysfl 006.jpg
    ppcoupleofdaysfl 006.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 12
C

CMoon

talk about detail hey:yoinks: whats wind speed over the ridge:laughing:

looking handsome goody, id expect nothing less from a decade grower:tongue: now get your shit together goodman and cane that fookin weed:woohoo::woohoo:

thanks for dropping by :)

I hope you can see these

I just got my krome blockhead cuts today :) woi oi

Attachments

• kromesblockhead.jpg
    kromesblockhead.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 14