What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 x 400w stacked multi-strain gimmick with blumats & sexy soil

2 x 400w stacked multi-strain gimmick with blumats & sexy soil

• Purple Peyote x Querkle [Hammerhead]

Votes: 41 51.9%
  • Blubonic [SOL]

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Blue Satellite 2.2 [SOL]

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Hashberry [Mandala]

Votes: 21 26.6%

• Total voters

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Well done my friend, just one look @ those flat top crowns on
them buds and I knew it twas the Rapture, no doubt about it !
She looks dank and that jet black color really takes me back.

I also detect a bit of an up-grade on the quality of the pics,
:bump: bout time you got with it, you using a tri-pod ?
Either way it's a major improvement from the old camera !
peace. :ying:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Thanks ~sprout! :D About done with these Raptures - few more days maybe.

You are correct sir, on the camera deal. :dance: For now, though, everything's on full auto, til I get some time to tinker and do some 'sperimentin' and learnin'.. :shucks:

:thank you:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Rapture #2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
all looks so dank brother...good for you. happy harvest....i cant wait to get there...gonna be awhile before im chopping anything

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Thanks all! ~sprout, it's just the camera, .. :dance:

heady, for sure. And thanks! :thank you: Last night, I sneaked a piece of the Rapture #2 that came down on Friday..

I have to say, it's impressively narcotic, especially considering the OGD influence in'er. The OGD is one of my top 2-3 AM smokes, and that having been said, the Chem4 influence in the Rapture is definitely .. Present.

:D

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Oh hell yes brotha...:tiphat:
I'm gonna do an all dirt run next time too, giving me a chance to
break down all my gear and set up a new hydro/stadium grow :biggrin: !
If'n you don't mind I'll be a peep'n yours for inspiration/ideas ?

P.S. your OGD looks like a winner bro, love'n the 3 bladed leaves too,
must be all that sexy soil, lots of good things mixed in there no doubt !

:lurk: sub'd with much... :respect:

Remember this? :laughing:

G

greenmatter

"Last night, I sneaked a piece of the Rapture #2 that came down on Friday.. "

:laughing:

who perzactly are you sneakin' things from silver?:biggrin: willpower is a very hard thing to have in this game. you just need to admit you are a weed whore man, it's the first step. i'm pretty sure we could get a meeting together around here pretty quick

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Lulz

Good point :D I 'neaked it from the drying rack, not the has-been-curing jar. :tiphat:

Just set 10 beans to germ tonight - 5 each of Blubonic & Peyote Purple x Querkle.

God help us all.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Final haul (close enough)

Old Grandad: 35 g

Nightmare Diesel #4: 60 g

Nightmare Diesel #1: 106 g

Rapture #1: 32 g

Rapture #2: 29 g

Rapture #3: 32 g

Nightmare Diesel #2: 72 g

..and one lone Old Grandad single-cola deal yet to come down, probably a measly 14 g.

I think that rounds it out at ~ 371 g. Meh. Less'n half a gipper per whizzer. :dunno:

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
i think you gonna be puffin strong for awhile homie! does your lady enjoy the cannabis? 13onions to your head!!

bobblehead

Veteran
Lol Silver... Don't want ya thinking i've forgot about you over here... 13 zips huh? I'm sure you can donate 8 zippers to patients in need... Haha... ;)

The plants look beautiful... And hey, i thought you weren't concerned about yield? Haha... :D

Veg your plants bigger and you'll capture more of the light from that top lamp and increase yields... Either way your gpw's are better than my most recent harvests... No less than an oz per plant? bro ur killin it! Just get the wife to get a card so you can grow 12 more plants... BAM! You've doubled your yield.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
hey budman! She absolutely does not participate in nor enjoy da reefer. *sigh* And I somehow decided she's fit to be my wife..!?

I'll be honest man - the excitement for me wears off fairly quickly, .. From a mathematical perspective, I'm bummed on the yield. From a smokey perspective, I wish I'd grown more OGD (especially now that the reveg failed and I'm ass-out of the genes for good), disappointed with the ND #4, .. Though I have to say, I'm very very very happy with the Raptures (1-3) and ND #1.

I dunno man. Maybe it's like a broad, and I'm like a dude - the chase is half of it, .. Or like the Joker - Now that I got the car, I don't even know what the heck to do with it..

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Lol Silver... Don't want ya thinking i've forgot about you over here... 13 zips huh? I'm sure you can donate 8 zippers to patients in need... Haha... ;)

The plants look beautiful... And hey, i thought you weren't concerned about yield? Haha... :D

Veg your plants bigger and you'll capture more of the light from that top lamp and increase yields... Either way your gpw's are better than my most recent harvests... No less than an oz per plant? bro ur killin it! Just get the wife to get a card so you can grow 12 more plants... BAM! You've doubled your yield.

Thanks bobble! Means a lot from you. :tiphat:

Yeah, we'll be connecting soon anyway, on general base-touching, and maybe we can do a role-reversal -- I can sample YOUR Headband. :D

Got some biz to take care of before I can add patients - gotta keep spic-n-span 'til December of this year, then resolve some lingering issues w/ the court.. :shucks:

This is definitely a finite situation for me, so I'll be looking to get a serious squirrel nest goin' over the next run or so..

Latest posts

Latest posts