What's new

2 Trillion Hashish Plants Destroyed in Hasanbey, Turkey

The_Tick

In Turkey it is not difficult to come to cannabis. Say just one of the local population and you will be redirected. The question is always: Where does it come from?

From such a province in eastern Turkey near the Iranian border, where police last week was a record catch. The harvest was confiscated and destroyed. The plants were about 50 tonnes of hashish and must provide a street value would have had almost 25 million euros.

The operation started last week, after reports of 'cannabis in the mountains outside the village Hasanbey in the province of Van. After the discovery of hundreds of soldiers arrived at the plantation and began to destroy the plants. The operation lasted five days and more than 2 trillion plants were destroyed.

In South-East Turkey is widely cultivated cannabis. Through the mountains it is easier to circumvent the law. The province of Van is also a route of heroin smugglers.

Source: Today's Zaman, August 9, 2009

http://turkije.blog.nl/nieuws/criminaliteit/2009/08/10/turkse-politie-vernietigt-reuze-cannabisveld

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
oops I didn't know *******'s username was consored but I do remember the cops said that they were tracking him online or something.......

X

xinsanewickedx

that is crazy the things we could have done with all that

boroboro

Fuck me that is ridiculous!! I'm imagining *******'s backyard times a million....... wow!!

I'm pretty sure I heard he got busted, although not for the backyard we all remember him for (assuming you're thinking of the same backyard in the south I'm thinking of...)

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
If they grow so much how come I have never heard of Turkish weed before? I mean sure, they have some, but if they had a lot it would be all over Europe at least.

i think most off there weed gets made into hash,,,and yeh its flooded europe,,its just most of it is tamperd with and ends up like shit (soapbar)...every now and then you do get a good bit though

keep it green
highlander

DeezyH

ICMag Donor
Thats nothing, I got at least a trillion and a half plants SCROG style in my basement. Handwatered.

P

PkRipper

damn were are you gonna hand make 50 tons of hash at?
In your luandry room?
washing machine style ?

i didnt even know turkey's smoked weeds...