What's new

2# per 1k!!

bron2k

"cant we all just get along" heheh thanks for all the input guys. i guess everyone has their own preference or opinions. it's going to be hard to say who's right or not. i personally like the MH for veg but again that's just me.

rmcc- POG and chronic is a great yielder but not the potency is not there. my patients likes stuff that makes them feel like they're in heaven. lol my LUIs is getting a lil weak for them lol. looking to add some NYC diesel here pretty soon. just trying to find a nice NYC cut. "hint hint" pm me PLZ...

everyone else, thanks for all your compliments!

PICS COMING SOON!!!

LaOtraDroga

wasup toohigh! bro so you dont think that if you veg your babies under a 1k mh it'll make your plants alot more bigger and thicker? cuz i use to veg under cfls and they were pretty weak going into flower. i believe when you get them nice and thick or bushy in veg that'll you end up with a better yield. let me know how yours is doing under cfl. thanks bro!!

I have tried my last 2 pulls with t-5's for veg and i will not use them anymore. 1k is way better in time and yield. I had a weak pull with 2 1k on light movers...with c02! I was just trying to cut corners in cost and ended up yielding mostly popcorn.

bron2k

alrighty bois, i finally took some new pictures. sorry it took so long but here you go!! on my 5th week got 3 more weeks and we'll see if i hit my goal..

1.75 bottle of goose!!
picture.php

Twin Towers
picture.php

Shot of the room
picture.php

Stock!
picture.php

My first pic of the Veg room!
picture.php

another veg pic!
picture.php