What's new

HOW MANY CHILDREN NEED TO DIE BEFORE GUN LAWS CHANGE IN THE USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Nature

Racism is racism regardless of what race it is against, racism against one group does not mean racism against another group is ok. What a weird way to think. Rob and mustard are both privileged, but compare them against the family of a lord in the UK, their privilege means nothing. Compare them to a family living in a shack in Rio, they're kings. Your life experience means nothing, there's always someone worse off than you and there's always someone better off, the less we care about that the better the world will be.

shiva82

"Can a white person really comment on racism"

racism and slavery has been around since the beginning of time and will never be eradicated.

i'm subjected to racism often , and i'm white . and i'm privilaged?

the narrow mindedness off a few stoners is unhinged.

and no suprise the dhimmi woketards are out smearing and snearing acting aloof and righteous , with the sanctimony , the fake virtue .

bunch of not rights

and Islam is not a race. islam accepts any race

Last edited:

St. Phatty

I tell my Muslim friends that I'm a secular Muslim.

I could never pray 5 times a day.

I know that God as they imagine him-her-them does not exist.

I know that Heaven, as they imagine it, does not exist.

But I fully support their right to live in Peace in Arab lands, without constant warfare from the Psychopaths in Israel and the US.

So, as a Secular Muslim, I help them with their Civil Defense.

Now the big challenge is to persuade the Imam's to stop preventing the Women from getting a solid technical education.

Another challenge is to persuade the Imam's to recognize the Study of Nuclear Physics as a form of prayer, so that Muslims can spend more time working on their military defense.

RobFromTX

Islam is as peaceful as Christianity. Most muslims would never condone shooting up a gay club in florida, just like most christians would never condone shooting up a gay club in colorado. The media just likes to hype things up and turn things upside down. I dont know why this thread hasnt been moved to the speakers toilet. It checks all the boxes. It started off about 2 Asians going on a rampage but here we are :rolleyes:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Acting like you should be able to be offensive and not offend is like shooting someone and being upset that they bled.

The only people complaining about "woke" this or that are people who have a need to offend.

If respecting others is a problem for you it's a personal problem and can't be blamed on those who are trying to increase respect and not abolish it.

enter sandman

"Can a white person really comment on racism"

racism and slavery has been around since the beginning of time and will never be eradicated.

i'm subjected to racism often , and i'm white . and i'm privilaged?

the narrow mindedness off a few stoners is unhinged.

and no suprise the dhimmi woketards are out smearing and snearing acting aloof and righteous , with the sanctimony , the fake virtue .

bunch of not rights

The Lefty Woketards police & lurk on just about every forum on the internet. I learned about 15 years ago to simply not engage with them at all. Don't reply or try to debate with them...as they are unhinged like you mentioned. There are PC Police on ICMAG of course just as they infect the entire internet now.

Even some moderators will be woketards...like unclefishsticks here on ICMAG who banned me from the Speakers Corner for posting relevant videos on a thread that was started about woketards. He came up with the excuse that I was trolling somehow. As soon as I began posting vids making fun of and critiquing the woke movement (on a thread that was started and meant to criticize the woke movement), he dropped in just to try and attack and ridicule me.

They are like programmed robots who don't realize they are programmed because they are so very weak minded.

If anything, laugh at them and use them merely for entertainment purposes.

Last edited:

RobFromTX

Theres a few holierthanthou mods on here who definitely ban folks based on their politics but thats become so standard in the online world that i hardly pay attention to it anymore. Its still far more professional here than other grow forums ive visited, far more organized too, and thats enough for me (y)

enter sandman

Theres a few holierthanthou mods on here who definitely ban folks based on their politics but thats become so standard in the online world that i hardly pay attention to it anymore. Its still far more professional here than other grow forums ive visited, far more organized too, and thats enough for me (y)
Exactly. I quit attempting to engage in political discussion long ago because nobody ever concedes or is objective and will admit that they are wrong and you were right - or vice versa. It all is merely straw manning and ad hominem attacks that go nowhere. I quit even talking politics with my own family as politics in general have become just too dark & negative. In reality it is all just divide & conquer. The powers that be - our governments - are not Left or Right...but merely psychopathic narcissistic criminals.

I enjoy ICMAG for the endless education on our beloved cannabis plant. That is all.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Exactly. I quit attempting to engage in political discussion long ago because nobody ever concedes or is objective and will admit that they are wrong and you were right - or vice versa. It all is merely straw manning and ad hominem attacks that go nowhere. I quit even talking politics with my own family as politics in general have become just too dark & negative. In reality it is all just divide & conquer. The powers that be - our governments - are not Left or Right...but merely psychopathic narcissistic criminals.

I enjoy ICMAG for the endless education on our beloved cannabis plant. That is all.

This is very true.. I think most of us feel the same.

All of us me, you everyone post BS no different than woketards do. The maturity level needed to discuss politics just isn't there on this site.

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Lefty Woketards police & lurk on just about every forum on the internet. I learned about 15 years ago to simply not engage with them at all. Don't reply or try to debate with them...as they are unhinged like you mentioned. There are PC Police on ICMAG of course just as they infect the entire internet now.

Even some moderators will be woketards...like unclefishsticks here on ICMAG who banned me from the Speakers Corner for posting relevant videos on a thread that was started about woketards. He came up with the excuse that I was trolling somehow. As soon as I began posting vids making fun of and critiquing the woke movement (on a thread that was started and meant to criticize the woke movement), he dropped in just to try and attack and ridicule me.

They are like programmed robots who don't realize they are programmed because they are so very weak minded.

If anything, laugh at them and use them merely for entertainment purposes.

you're welcome!

enter sandman

This is very true.. I think most of us feel the same.

All of us me, you everyone post BS no different than woketards do. The maturity level needed to discuss politics just isn't there on this site.
Agreed. The maturity is very lacking...:laughing:

Last edited:

enter sandman

DURP...When you don't even know you are laughing at yourself. What you post is worse than what the people you call woke post.. I'm pretty sure that's why Unc sent you to the corner for a time out.
You are absolutely right. My posts are worse than the woke posts. You really got me there!

enter sandman

DURP...When you don't even know you are laughing at yourself. What you post is worse than what the people you call woke post.. I'm pretty sure that's why Unc sent you to the corner for a time out.
DURP...I wasn't laughing at your comment chief. It was the one above mine. And now I'm laughing at you too buddy boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts