What's new

HOW MANY CHILDREN NEED TO DIE BEFORE GUN LAWS CHANGE IN THE USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
2nd Amendment gives a US citizen the right bear arms for self protection of body and property but the most important part is to use against a government that has become tyrannical.

Type of arms or quantity is not mentioned. What does it take to overthrow a tyrannical government? Hopefully no arms.

Laughable.... how did we get our start?

exoticrobotic

I went with crazy dogs. Not a gun but more fun to hang out with.

Crazy dogs are great. Mine lets me know if someone even thinks about looking at the house.

If i lived out in the sticks i'd want a shotgun and rifle but in the city i like knowing no mfer has a gun.

Society is fucked, hot headed and prone to outbursts of rage. There are a lot of nutters around, many more than when i was a kid and they're getting younger and more retarded.

More intelligence tests for gun ownership!

... Make it so the clever fuckers can shoot the stupid ones, not the other way round!

:biggrin:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
North Korea probably has lowest rates of firearms, maybe actually zero there. i'd bet good money that (with possible exceptions) every decent sized city in the world has guns in private hands. even in some non-democratic societies (Russia, anyone?) that have laws against them, there are hunters and target shooters, as well as folks owning them for self-protection. criminals, obviously, don't give a flying fuck what the laws say...

exoticrobotic

Unfortunately guns easily get into the hands of nutters, criminals and those mentally and hormonally unbalanced and then mass shootings are the result.

Sure, there are guns everywhere. In England there are shootings most week but they are generally linked to criminals and generally dont involve innocent members of the public because the guns are illegal and harder to get.

I reckon if the US got rid of guns like Europe has though, and their love of weaponry thus wained, then the whole world would be fucked and run by Russia... At least Europe would.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The maturity level is at an all time low.. What sets people off is so trivial/minute. I see it here all the time. The mental state of millions of people in the USA has become a pandemic. Look how many people risked everything for the words of a madman. These people want to kill any that do not see it their way. We have a serious mental health prob in this country. The people that are supposed to be representing us are not!!.

exoticrobotic

The maturity level is at an all time low.. What sets people off is so trivial/minute. I see it here all the time. The mental state of millions of people in the USA has become a pandemic. Look how many people risked everything for the words of a madman. These people want to kill any that do not see it their way. We have a serious mental health prob in this country. The people that are supposed to be representing us are not!!.
Made worse by years of cheap meth, fentanyl, oxycodone and trump.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
It is sad indeed! A few short stories...
I occasionally touch base with the folks we are dealing with etc... I was talking to one of the part time clerks at Ashley's. Who nailed it on the head. She's an airline stewardess (not sure if I'm even allowed to say that) LOL. Their faces are expressionless, all they do is thumb type!

I was at the liquor store to buy a bottle of wine. A girl approached and ask if she could help. I said yes I am looking for X, that was recommended by one of the girls here. Sir, what's her name? I dunno. What she look like? Long pause on my part, I'm talking with a person of colour. I only found out about the new word we are suppose to be using. I was tossing around coloured vice black. I was raised negro, and coloured. Black came about the summer of 2020. So I said she's coloured. Sir, can you be a little more specific? We have four black girls working here? Eh, eh, eh she's sorta plump. Ooh you mean...

Just wait until AI takes over :)

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Its because theres new generations out there that were never taught to handle their emotions. Never taught to defend themselves(legitimately), or ignore negativity, or accept the fact that most of the time life isn't fair. You can expect it get worse as things move forward. That movie Idiocracy comes to mind

Absolutely agree on your points excepting the ignoring of negativity.

We should turn that right around... it's kind of like if you're the only adult in the room, you have to be the one that knows better.

Ignoring kids is what happened here.

RobFromTX

Absolutely agree on your points excepting the ignoring of negativity.

We should turn that right around... it's kind of like if you're the only adult in the room, you have to be the one that knows better.

Ignoring kids is what happened here.
I didnt mean ignoring kids, but teaching them to ignore negative influence. It doesnt take much more these days for a student to be called a fatass for him to bring a knife to school to flash around

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I didnt mean ignoring kids, but teaching them to ignore negative influence. It doesnt take much more these days for a student to be called a fatass for him to bring a knife to school to flash around

I mean the armed fatass's parents need to turn that negativity around.

I think it's usually a case of the parents not even knowing that their kid is to that point.

It's really still ignoring kids... in my narrow mind :D

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
This was written by Stanley Owsley. The former sound engineer for the grateful dead. And also was an LsD chemist. He wrote it several years before the school shootings became epidemic. But he sums it up really well.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
If you lived under a rock.

BET (Black Entertainment Network) was launched January 25, 1980.
Perhaps, not here. However, the summer of 2020 changed things. Why should I know about BET, it's a US cable outlet.

Do not judge a man by the colour of their skin, but the strength of their character. Those are words I live by and I'm a honky.

We were meant to love one another. Martin was surely rolling over in his grave that summer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.