What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 Master Low females nearly completed

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heres a picture of the 2 ladies that will be used for my Master Low#2 project. The taller one is nearly 28 inches tall and they smell like lemons.
picture.php

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How I love the Masterlow and these two ladies look great. Where are they at in their lives ? ( How old are they )

S_a_H

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Exactly 2 months old, and basically ready to pull, but Im going to give them a few more days just to be sure. Id say about 75% of all hairs are red and dying.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heres a picture of the 2 ladies that will be used for my Master Low#2 project.

I'm a little confused on how they will be used in your project.

Does this mean they are full of seeds in those pictures? or do you mean you have clones of those 2 fems? or can you reveg those 2?

What wattage lights and light schedule did you use on those 2? they look real nice

M

Micro420

Looking good MD. Doubt you get an OZ off them, but pretty close maybe 3/4 OZ . That is a big trunk for a AF. What have you been feeding them.

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, there has been selected branch pollination, as a few branches are just loaded with seeds. Yes, I grew out many in order to use these two M.L. plants.

D

dankitydank

just wanna say its really nice to see you around and breeding again cant wait till AUTHENTIC mdanzig auto beans are available again. much respect,, dank:joint:

I

IceColdCrickets

i still have all the early work on the master low,, i even have the first F1 cross, MK x LR, MK/LR x LR,, and the most important MK/LR x LR X MK/LR x LR! I will put a few in to see what happends.

bromhexine

damn it was crossed back to lowryder that many times? cant you simply cross once and inbreed? i was told the seeds of the first cross wont auto but if you cross them together you'll have 1/4 of them auto to inbreed

Latest posts

Latest posts