What's new

2 Girls from the uk caught trying to smugle approx 5K of cocaine to spain sentenced

S

supreme bean

ha ha jail aint no big deal .chances are if ya aint a pussy on the outside you wont become a pussy on the inside...lol if you follow a couple of common sence rules you wont have too many fights. if you don't have commissary money and want to eat well ,,try and get into the kitchen,then you can fuck with guards food too...yeehaw I could write a book

Mate ,I would love to hear more.
As for these idiots,they deserve maximum term.

I HATE cocaine.I also HATE stupid bitches!

St. Phatty

Reading this, I couldn't help but think how Drones have changed the smuggling game a bit.

To move weight across a border without using human mules, it is logical to hire a drone engineer. a la Amazon package delivery ... but different.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
that is a good idea...build a drone that can carry serious weight, and just fly it over the border strapped with drugz

Last edited:

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
their still using them guys in those motorized hangglider things...a drone that can carry some decent weight and be able to stay in flight long enough is some serious cash still...if drones start crossing the boarders things will get ugly...

S

supreme bean

There was a submarine found abandoned some year ago on the spanish coast line.
Turns out it was used to smuggle cocaine then dumped.

Islamic State is tooled up with american weapons.they dumped in Iraq.

People.stop dumping dat shit.

S

supreme bean

Anyone think that someone naughty may be flooding the US with heroin Like that same naughty org may have flooded the US with coke during the 80s,during the Reagan era?

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
cocaine subs aint new at all...but they do seem to have gotten better..they went from semi sub, to full on sub...