What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 FREE packs of your choice for running a Connoisseur Genetics full log , log those FREE packs and never pay for a pack again getting 2 pack every log

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Run a full log of a Connoisseur Genetics seed pack and be rewarded with 2 FREE packs of your choice once completed.
Must be its own log on Connoisseur Genetics page not run along side other seed company strains.

Offer for you taking the time to run a full log with details and to help showcase Connoisseur Genetics seed packs that are available to order.

#
These conditions must be met or there won't be any FREE packs awarded.

Minimum half pack popped ( ideally whole pack)

No pollinating the seed run grow show ( as once pollinated the plant puts energy into making seeds giving less to everything else ) , yes you can get exceptional Herb from a plant that was pollinated but 100% would be better if was not pollinated) I'm trying to showcase the strain at its best , freely pollinate the clone run but If 1st seed run log is pollinated you won't qualify for the free seed packs.

Updates Minimum of every 10 days with at least a picture

Must be purchased direct from me/my USA distributor, or the 1 other legit website in Uk who both order directly from me ( pm or email me for legitimate places to order Connoisseur Genetics seed packs).
Many websites list my seeds as in stock but none are official or legitimate stock (apart from the 2 i mentioned above) most list Old , fake or catfished letting your order then stating its out of stock.

You must understand I'm giving these 2 FREE packs to you to encourage you to run a log and showcase my strains available.

#
If you are a long standing member of 2 or more years and have run several full logs on icmag.com already ( recently in last few years) any breeder not just my seeds and interested to run a log of 1 of my strains pm me and if you qualify ( run several full logs before) you can pick from over 50 strains to choose and run a log on my page here and still qualify for the 2 FREE pack when completed.

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Run a full log of a Connoisseur Genetics seed pack and be rewarded with 2 FREE packs of your choice once completed.

Offer for you taking the time to run a full log with details and to help showcase Connoisseur Genetics seed packs that are available to order.

#
These conditions must be met or there won't be any FREE packs awarded.

Minimum half pack popped ( ideally whole pack)

No pollinating the seed run grow show ( as once pollinated the plant puts energy into making seeds giving less to everything else ) , yes you can get exceptional Herb from a plant that was pollinated but 100% would be better if was not pollinated) I'm trying to showcase the strain at its best , freely pollinate the clone run but If 1st seed run log is pollinated you won't qualify for the free seed packs.

Updates Minimum of every 10 days with at least a picture

Must be purchased direct from me/my USA distributor, or the 1 other legit website in Uk who both order directly from me ( pm or email me for legitimate places to order Connoisseur Genetics seed packs).
Many websites list my seeds as in stock but none are official or legitimate stock (apart from the 2 i mentioned above) most list Old , fake or catfished letting your order then stating its out of stock.

You must understand I'm giving these 2 FREE packs to you to encourage you to run a log and showcase my strains available.

#
If you are a long standing member of 2 or more years and have run several full logs on icmag.com already ( recently in last few years) any breeder not just my seeds and interested to run a log of 1 of my strains pm me and if you qualify ( run several full logs before) you can pick from over 50 strains to choose and run a log on my page here and still qualify for the 2 FREE pack when completed.
Thanks for the good deal friend.

Maria Sanchez

Dare I ask? :LOL:

The SSSTN were half the pack, cos one seed was crushed, leaving 4 fems.
And the larger SSSTN was lightly seeded (only about 20 seeds from her).
I only dropped 4 out of 10 of the two reg packs Grail and ThaiFrican,
and 2 out of 5 on the fem Thai Madness.

Or am I pushing my luck?! :LOL:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dare I ask? :LOL:

The SSSTN were half the pack, cos one seed was crushed, leaving 4 fems.
And the larger SSSTN was lightly seeded (only about 20 seeds from her).
I only dropped 4 out of 10 of the two reg packs Grail and ThaiFrican,
and 2 out of 5 on the fem Thai Madness.

Or am I pushing my luck?! :LOL:
Only thing is all your seed packs were for FREE , this offer is for people who bought a pack ( I need that to help my company survive)

But finish this 2nd run ( as you have plenty seed left as wasn't it 10 packs I sent you ?) And then il send another 2 packs

Maria Sanchez

Only thing is all your seed packs were for FREE , this offer is for people who bought a pack ( I need that to help my company survive)

But finish this 2nd run ( as you have plenty seed left as wasn't it 10 packs I sent you ?) And then il send another 2 packs

True! A most marvelous and generous gift it was! Five packs.
Okay, let me get this second run going to a happy conclusion before I saying anything more.
:cool:

Greenvein

Hey bro, I'd definitely be interested in showcasing the SSSDH I grabbed recently? Not sure I meet the req but I'll be running 3 seeds of 3 strains in a couple of weeks. Could focus a thread on SSSDH 3 seeds in Coco. April - aug.

No dramas if not I'll probably fire over some flower pics either way 👊

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro, I'd definitely be interested in showcasing the SSSDH I grabbed recently? Not sure I meet the req but I'll be running 3 seeds of 3 strains in a couple of weeks. Could focus a thread on SSSDH 3 seeds in Coco. April - aug.

No dramas if not I'll probably fire over some flower pics either way 👊
Hi

You can qualify for the offer but needs to be on the Connoisseur Genetics page and its own log , not run alongside other breeders seeds.

#
Edited the thread and conditions of 2 FREE pack deal , log needs to be Connoisseur Genetics strains only , I don't want to advertise other companies on my page.
If log was already started before( today) I've edited the terms and conditions il let it stand but any future logs wanting in on the 2 free pack offer needs to be its own log on my page showcasing just Connoisseur Genetics strain/s .

I've also changed offer that any log anywhere on the Icmag.com website( grow diaries or anywhere )of any Connoisseur Genetics strain ( run with any other strains from any company will still qualify for 1 free pack as long as updated regularly and minimum half a pack popped)

For the 2 pack offer it needs to be on the Connoisseur Genetics page and just Connoisseur Genetics strain/s

Greenvein

I've also changed offer that any log anywhere on the Icmag.com website( grow diaries or anywhere )of any Connoisseur Genetics strain ( run with any other strains from any company will still qualify for 1 free pack as long as updated regularly and minimum half a pack popped)
Much appreciated brother I'll @u when I get rolling 👊

Latest posts

Latest posts