What's new

£2.7 million of Cannabis! ...

U

Uncle Hughie

Man faces drugs charges
The find was made in County Down on Tuesday

A man has been charged in connection with the seizure of cannabis with an estimated street value of £2.75m in County Down.

The drugs were found during a search of business premises in the Annahilt area of Hillsborough on Tuesday.

A 63-year-old man has been charged with possession of and intent to supply class B drugs.

He is expected to appear at Lisburn Magistrates Court on Thursday.

More than 2,000 blocks of the drug
were hidden in large tins of tomato sauce which had been imported from Spain.

WOW!........

jgaf

so each block of cannabis is £1300, i dont think so, another example if gaurds overstimating their prices.

G

Well on o of dutch weed goes for around 240 euro round my way which is why I grow my own !!!! So a nine bar is over the grand !!!

igohydro

I seen it on the news,they followed the shipment from sourse then bust an old man.They must have been tipped of.
At 63 he wont face much time if any!
Criminal Gang made me do it,usual.Why not wait like they do the rest of the time,try and catch em.
Two people were arrested at the time,they had to let one go.
It will be intresting to see the outcome anyway! :chin:

jgaf

hey guys, i just reckon that what was found was either soap or low grade pollen. i wish it were otherwise but you know how hard it is to find nice hashish around. amd if that much dutch weed was been brought into the country im sure it wouldnt be so hard to find some for sale. I suppose the guards always give the value of what they find if it was sold in the smallest denominations possible at street price. im sure the guy who bought all that paid nowhere near 2.7 million for it. speaking of the po po how did your last encounter with them go brummy? i think i read on here you had a run in. :dueling:

jgaf

wow just checked now sorry to bump a really old post. hughie posted this 2 years ago. ha ha stupid stoned me

igohydro

JGAFF

JGAFF

Dont worry JGAFF,its took me a while to get used to the site but dont worry.
Unlike other sites they are not going to tell you of.
I mean these sites are for everyone yet and they dont get mad if you talk or refer to other people!
Its fair to say you can be as stoned as you like,Stupidly I was baked and was told I Hijacked someones thread on another site.I mean they asked me to delete it.
No harm was meant or done,I guess the site M.O.D must have got out of the wrong side of the bed or something. :fsu:

Last edited: