What's new

2.6k hps 9 bucket RDWC

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Mine get a 24 hour flush before 12/12 then straight to bloom nutes (I don't use a transition of grow and bloom that many do).

Then they get a 24hr flush every other week and a full week - 10 days of flush before harvest.

:joint:

stussy22

Mine get a 24 hour flush before 12/12 then straight to bloom nutes (I don't use a transition of grow and bloom that many do).

Then they get a 24hr flush every other week and a full week - 10 days of flush before harvest.

*scribbling all this down in note book* How many days do you prefer to run the LVPK HS?

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
56 - 63 depending on temps and CO2 level. The level of the stash box used to play a part in that decision but no longer ;)

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Your's are jamming. The flush every two weeks helps get rid of all the stuff in the water that the plants didn't want to drink. Flushing works great if your plants have any signs of stress and when the nutes have gotten too old.

Your plants look like they are doing great so no need to flush unless you want to change nutes.

PH adjusting and hydroton breaking down cloud up the solution and it needs to be dumped every so often.

greenwithenvy

Veteran

What do you flush with?

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Thanks RU,I'm smoking on a lvpk sample and at 42 days its pretty fucking potent. I had just got done smoking half a doob of some local outdoor PK and then took a bong hit of the lvpk and holy snickerdoodle Batman! I'M BLAZED out of my damn skull.

Here's a pic
IMAG0668-1.jpg

I think I'm in love hehe,also I'm gonna try crossing her with some of resdogs Chemdog ibl that should be a knock out combo yeah?

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I've been in love with her since 2004. I think she'd be great in any cross. I'm guessing the local outdoor PK wasn't LVPK :D

green_thumb...

Veteran
I don't think so HS,most people around here mock me and tell me the PK I have isn't anything special and everybody's got it.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
But it seems not everyone's got it or that J you were smoking would have floored you before you even thought about the bong. Only you know for sure but from your description the outdoor stuff wasn't LVPK. And people who smoke seedless indoor LVPK from an ICmag grower, know they've tried something special.

It would be OK if everyone had it then maybe it wouldn't be something special, but until it is the most widely grown strain in an area it will always be special.

7 years and counting and still top 1% smoke. Perhaps Asteroid will out do her, but she'll always be my first love.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Dominicangreen took a Nevil's haze male and pollinated the LVPK. I have read tales and lore about the Nevil's but have never tried her. The thought of such an old and respected strain being crossed with the plant I love the most is enough to blow my mind. I hope the cross becomes a world winner.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=200067

green_thumb...

Veteran
Wow,sounds amazing. So is it out there floatin around? how do I acquire some? I'm such a lvpk fan its like IGOTTAHAVEIT! lol

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
That thread shows the first rounds anyone has going. I've got a few beans going a month behind the other guys. My guess is some amazing phenos are going to be found and then pass hand to hand to LVPK growers and others who keep the fight going by growing the best of the best.

Unfortunately for all of us there won't be any smoke ready for 4/20 this year, but memorial day should be a bbq like no other.

green_thumb...

Veteran
Sounds like a plan HS, I LOVE TO BBQ. My speciality is London broiled steak burgers,best in the business.I'm gonna have lvpk,sourband,black domina,trainwreck and a kush haze cross ready for a nice 420.

green_thumb...

Veteran
This LVPK sounds interesting.

It is by far one of the most potent strains iv had in my garden,And next to the BBK I have its pretty fucking frosty too. I can't wait to cross it with a few different strains and try to get some fatter growing nugs and possibly more potent.

I hope I make the roster to get to try asteroid out. I'm tryin to make a decision on what to grow heath style? I wanna grow a 3lb tree next run.

green_thumb...

Veteran
What do you think guys?

IMAG0706.jpg

Plans for a monster tree grow I wanna do next,these are just rough drawings so any input on performance enhancements or kiss reminders are greatly welcomed.

For this next mission I don't wanna use any air stones,just get a very high gph pump to circulate/aerate the solution.

Connect 2x14-20 gallon tubs via 4" pvc with the pump submerged and the feed line going thru the 4" pvc so I don't have to drill and extra holes in the 2 tubs.

Next I'll cut a 5 gallon bucket an inch or so after it reduces so it slides in a hole on the tub lid,then use a 10" net pot lid for the 5 gallon bucket.

I'm tryin to find a pond sort of fountain sprayer to aerate the res/plant site.

So yeah I'm bored and atoned as shit drawing up different options for this project,I figure 1 pump as the only thing to fail isn't bad huh?