What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2.5x1.8 meter coco scrog, 3 strain bingo!!

Scrogerman

Veteran
huntingbb, your plants look like theve been overfed, too hot/heat damage are having ph issues & looks like you have Salt build-up in your pots Maybe! I think once you go on the Cocos you wont look back, but forget rez's recipe/lucas etc etc, those scheduals are for more seasoned growers imo(with all the relevent equipment EC & PH meters etc), you really gotta understand all the numbers-all of the time, of course you'll get there, but my advise is for you to keep it simple man, go with Canna gear or something bro(nutes & media), make it easy on yourself, if you want some advise and help drop me a PM & ill see if i can point you in the right direction, always willing to help a fellow IC'er! G'Luck man.