2.3 x 2.3 SCROG 15G's of Living Soil Under A TS1000

EV3R

Here's a few from this evening. This is the start of week 3 😍

Feeding the worms the defoliated fans.

2021-10-01 00.34.41.png

2021-10-01 01.00.28.png

2021-10-01 01.00.47.png

EV3R

Greetings, everyone. I worked in the garden for a bit tonight, and wanted to share a few pictures. "Work" meant mostly ripping bong hits while sitting in a chair listening to music.

First up: Here's what I'm smoking this week. Strain unknown. The tax man was not paid.

2021-10-01 18.27.37.png - Click image for larger version  Name:	2021-10-01 18.27.37.png Views:	0 Size:	2.13 MB ID:	17956795

The best thing I did during the pandemic was to put an Invincibowl in my Roor. No more broken bowls. (Dirty bong. Don't judge me bros)

2021-10-02 00.26.15-2.png - Click image for larger version  Name:	2021-10-02 00.26.15-2.png Views:	0 Size:	1.78 MB ID:	17956796

Last edited:

EV3R

Here's a look down under. This will be cleaned up over the next week. I'll also top dress again next week.

2021-10-01 01.01.12.png

Check out what I defoliated and how I eased my pain. I felt like making a salad. They smell like candy to me.

2021-10-02 00.33.20.png

EV3R

This is a clip of her after I gave her another haircut. I think this was my 7th or 8th time defoliating; Hopefully, the last. As I have mentioned, this is my first SCROG, but I used to read many forums over the years, and I have seen it done.

Who could forget this legend: https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijuan...-450gr-harvest or the LBH posts back in the day.

Anyway, I just remove things intuitively. Although I have no idea what I'm doing, I have a few basic things in mind. Let's not remove both fans from any branch. I only take one side, and I try to keep the fans on the outside of the screen because they don't block anything. In the center, you can see she's a little thinner. I see the spot where my fourth branch should be and the imaginary tops that should be there.

My next screen will fill out like this one did not. I decided that when I broke that main branch.

Thanks for checking out my grow 🙏

Technical difficulties with the video. I forgot how to embed right in the post. I'll figure it out.

Last edited:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Are those rolls of just the inner core and paper and no cardboard box or they are cones or something different? I've always bought raw papers in rolls packed each in a box, 400 cm each.

EV3R

Are those rolls of just the inner core and paper and no cardboard box or they are cones or something different? I've always bought raw papers in rolls packed each in a box, 400 cm each.

It's these. I look like an advertisement for RAW at this point, but this is just what I happen to be using at the moment. I try a lot of different papers.

2021-10-02 23.08.19-2.png

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Oh mate sorry for the confusion I was having a different size perspective on that pic, lol. I guess the tips were almost regular paper rolls size and the joint was rocket size in my fried brain. Hahaha!
Anyway, compared to that mine are pinners..

EV3R

everyone is ;-)
Good shit, keep it up man.
CC

Never have truer words been spoken. Thanks for stopping by man.

It's tea time tonight, fellas. So I'm tooling up 😜💨

2021-10-03 19.51.08-2.png

My original plan was to only do one tea in week 5, but let's be honest here, I vegged this plant a bit too long and based on how it looks, I'm concerned about how much charge she has left.

My first time growing any kind of Runtz cross. New plan: Teas late week 3 and 6

I'll take a few pics as I put this together tonight, and post up late night as usual.

Have a good one ☮️

EV3R

Let's take a look at some of this country herb before I get started on the bloom tea. Country in the sense that I bought this from some boys from the country, and they have no idea what the strains are down there, they never have, and they probably never will. But that smell. When I cracked this jar open earlier, it woke up my dog.

2021-10-04 01.30.01-2.png

2021-10-04 01.27.53-2.png

EV3R

Here is a pic of the girl taken under an old school 100 watt soft white light bulb just to see her colors in a different light.

2021-10-04 02.05.49-1.png

EV3R

Uh this pic still isn't really showing how dark she is. Her fans are pretty dark looking and all of the fan stems have a gone a dark red wine color. The smell is a strong candy like smell. At lights on today the smell was the strongest it has been. I haven't used anything bigger than a 6" fan or carbon filter yet. The tent sits in a light tight, climate controlled room, and the ambient temp is 72 degrees with the lights on 100 percent. Humidity is a bit higher than I would like, but I live in a humid climate.

2021-10-04 02.06.23-1.png - Click image for larger version  Name:	2021-10-04 02.06.23-1.png Views:	0 Size:	933.1 KB ID:	17958355

EV3R

Trying this video thing again. One person please let me know if you can see this.

Last edited:

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Yep, vid works.

You're going to need another layer of trellis if they keep stretching like that :jump:

EV3R

Yep, vid works.

You're going to need another layer of trellis if they keep stretching like that :jump:

A little presumptuous perhaps, but I am prepared just in case. I fed this girl AgSil16H (Potassium Silicate) from jump street, and wind training is part of the process I used here so she's pretty stacked.

I definitely vegged about a week too long though. I felt like I needed about a 5 week veg to pull off a 2 x 2 scrog with one plant, but I didn't count the first week from seed because the first week I was in a solo cup. I should have planted directly in the 15 gallon, skipped the solo cup, and counted 5 weeks from seed.

I'm going to do all of this again immediately after this one so I'll try to make these changes next time around. And ya know, not break off one of the main branches this time.

I've got some other big dick genetics sitting around and I must grow them all.

2021-10-04 01.18.43-2.png - Click image for larger version  Name:	2021-10-04 01.18.43-2.png Views:	0 Size:	1.76 MB ID:	17959076

Last edited:

EV3R

As much as I have enjoyed this run with this tent, I'm an old school cabinet guy at heart and I'm working on a new cab design. Hoping to build that ASAP. I'm looking to see what IKEA has these days. I'm just a personal grower, and I just want to screw around for head smoke like I did back in the day. Just personal preference, but I need a good cab in my life.

Worst case scenario, I will keep this tent going for veggies though.

Edit: You could plant a few different leafy greens in a 15 gallon like this and just let it grow while eating off it a few times week.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts