What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 (20 x 50) Greenhouses Baller Style

Securityfirst

nice thread SF this is a dope grow.....surprised it costed so much to set that up my friend back east damn near built a small family house for that kind of money, but that contractor wants his cut so shiiieett.....4 commercial dehueys that big ballin status right there!

the roots on those whitefire clones are ridiculous...i never get roots lke that in rockwool...whats their secret method lol

I know man I am super impressed with the roots as well. They are the same every time. I've bought a lot of F1 cuttings from them. That is part of their secret formula along with vegging mothers for 6 months before cutting them. So far they have proven to be vigourous and well worth the 12 bucks a clone plus tax that I paid for them. Thanks for stopping in.

maxmurder

Veteran
looking sweet. did you get the breathable blackout material? if not how are you dealing with the heat from the 2 dehumi's?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
awesome pics security....so you are running HG soil A+B i was really wanting to try that out instead of GH 2 part.....

also quick question about those cuts you got....is darkheart nursery a spot for clones or is it just a brand that is available at harborside? i need to pick some of those clones up...

Securityfirst

Rootwise thanks for stopping in

Jim Thanks for the suggestion, that is why I made this thread so maybe I could learn some new stuff.

Odog Thanks for stopping in,,,I will update thread soon. Harvest is coming up in 2 weeks , we are flushing a couple plants now

Talking with my friends of course we all ask what is the harvest gonna be, they all say 50 pds total. Im like yeah right and say 20 pds. Will update pics soon

Securityfirst

looking sweet. did you get the breathable blackout material? if not how are you dealing with the heat from the 2 dehumi's?

No, the light dep system is a dark brown tarp like material. Interestingly enough we also bought black tarp to cover the whole greenhouse(s) on the outside of them as well to ensure no light leak whatsoever. My friend thinks that the light dep system is space taking and somewhat cumbersome so we might remove them. We do not turn the dehueys on at night. It is a low rh environment anyway. We could actually magically not even be using the Santa Fe's right now. They may come in use better during the winter months when there is more moisture goin around.Average temp for this region is a solid 80 degrees everyday, full sun, pretty much on a moutain top. Harvest 9/1

Yesforprop215,,,Dark heart Nursery is a business that makes clones,,,a lot of them probably make their way to harborside. I think I found out about them on craigslist a while back.

Securityfirst

If we harvest in 2 days that will be 9 weeks of light dep flowering.Making that decision now as I smoke this strain I ran into this summer called Bluedog, it is outdoor and pretty tasty, does the trick. I'm going to update in up to 5 days a new set of pics. Thanks for stopping in M4 and GP..

Securityfirst

Anyone know the answer to this question?

Anyone know the answer to this question?

Do youguys think that our plants will bud up well if we just throw them in 9/1 and just let the 12/12 sunlight take care of them? I dont wanna waste 150 plants for nothing and it is a long flowering strain (Sour Diesel). 11 week harvest would be pulling them around 11/17.

Im pondering whether or not we are going to need supplemental lighting? It would be great to put 6 vertical sockets 1000w per GH on for like 6 hrs a day right? We are just on a hillside and I wanto avoid the glow of hps especially because we are replanting with 150 Sour D's .

Any input youguys have is appreciated

Thanks

SF

( I am new to growing) But my opinion on the situation is...

Forget the extra HPS lighting and just use the natural sunlight.

Just the fact that the glowing HPS bulbs might make your grow visible to cops or theives is enough reason to not use them.

But even if that isn't a factor, greenhouses are meant to grow using the sun's natural sunlight, no supplemental lighting should be necesary.

maxmurder

Veteran
Do youguys think that our plants will bud up well if we just throw them in 9/1 and just let the 12/12 sunlight take care of them? I dont wanna waste 150 plants for nothing and it is a long flowering strain (Sour Diesel). 11 week harvest would be pulling them around 11/17.

Im pondering whether or not we are going to need supplemental lighting? It would be great to put 6 vertical sockets 1000w per GH on for like 6 hrs a day right? We are just on a hillside and I wanto avoid the glow of hps especially because we are replanting with 150 Sour D's .

Any input youguys have is appreciated

Thanks

SF

i would esp if you already have blackout for the outside of greenie to keep your lights from peeking out. :tiphat::2cents:

Securityfirst

Caligreen you got it thanks for stopping in

Maxmurder good point however its important to note that we are just sticking teenish/mother plants in there to 12/12 for the rest of the season. The supplemental lighting would be used only during daylight hours for 5 or 6 hrs a day and particularly on rainy days. Thank you