What's new

1toke's dual 400 HPS closet grow #6

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Mmmm, my Sweet13 (Swt#3 x X-10) beans all tapped 10 for 10, and went into soil last night - here's hoping they look as good as your Sweet Tooth!

G

killabrown420 said:
niiiiiice :joint:

that frosty reveg stuff can be a quick fix if you are without weed for some reason...i remember picking the dead calyxes off a revegging shiva skunk one time, got blazed all to hell since it was so mature I guess..haha like 4 month old calyxes mmmm

i would join you in chat but... derr!
without weed for some reason.....

The Sweet Tooth #3 is definitely a dominant mom, if your crosses rely on the mom traits they should retain the yeild trait. I've crossed her with a few strains and always one pheno is exactly like the mom. (I think I've isolated 4 phenos, but genetic backgrounds could vary a lot with the dads. I'll be growing more of these out to study them). IMO the Cindy, Neville's, and SWT#3 are extremely desirable for breeding because of their dominant traits.

Link us to your thread to watch their progress when ya get the chance.

Last edited:
B

baccas125

Looks like two distictly differnt plants. Your gonna enjoy both of them that is for sure. :wave:

br26

Nice pics, man!!!! Damn, i never thought they would stop comin!

Glad to see you are havin fun with the ladies.

Good luck

G

Heya baccas, br26, good to see ya. Yeah bac, that pair surprised me, thought I got the beans mixed or something so did half dozen of each and these 2 phenos are definitely from the same seed batch of Johnny Blaze x Swt#3 and they come in at about 50% each. The beans look exactly alike tho, with the dark brown Z-bolts (Johnny Blaze beans). The Sweet Sage in flower appears somewhere in between both of those, doesn't it-those beans looked like sage with the dashed tiger stripes.

Well, after examining the trichs last night I decided to take down the Sweet Tooth #3 and the SAGE at day 73, gonna let the wreck go a little longer at 65 days. SAGE trichs at 73 days:

Sweet Tooth #3 trichs at 73 days:

So we'll continue with harvest pics...........

G

Okay, we started by trimming a little before taking them down:
First the SAGE before chop:

Continued with the Sweet Tooth before chop............

G

And down comes the Sweet Tooth:

continued............gotta take a break..........

Dam - ran out of jars. :pointlaug

That's it for now, next waiting in the wings to go into flower with the ECSD and Schrom:

Seeya in chat. :woohoo:

Last edited:
G

May as well throw these in of the wreck just because I can. :wave:
Gonna let the Trainwreck go a little longer, the SAGE could have gone longer.

OK - now that's it, I promise! :woohoo:

G

Damn 1toke! Im jealous...I got a month or more to go til I can harvest anything.

Have you previosly smoked any of these strains? or first time? either way , im sure youll be enjoying it :) great job bro.

whats on the agenda now?

Last edited:

blackfin

how's it 1toke.... i've got 2TW's in the bubble cloner, put down 3-29-06, also gave one of the original 3 to my buddy and that one will be outside, he has already takin 3 clones and is just waiting for them to root... i built him a bubble cloner.... it looks like we're going to have a great summer, i heard that the farmers almanac said the last frost is going to be may 1st :yoinks: the first year i was here it was june 10 :pointlaug

later, :wave:
bf

G

:yoinks: Gee thanks guys :pointlaug

Well, the harvest is curing, the sweet tooth can be disappointing and a battle of mold if yer not careful. The SAGE is nice but still wet and limp but gooey sticky. Shame the SAGE was taken early - could have gone another week or two I think, trichs were just starting to turn cloudy, with a few amber.

I think the slow down just before chop may be due to that swt#3 male pollen last month, the Trainwreck mom and anything else in flower at the time got nailed with the swt#3. I say this because a few beans were found in some nugs I sent and some joints that I've shared. So, the wreck is cloned and can get a pure mom going there. Any beans found have to be isolated and cataloged, test grown and cloned to see what we have. I'm thinking I now may have beans of Swt#3, SAGE x Swt#3, Trainwreck x Swt#3.

Everything else was in reveg at the time, so the ECSD, Killer Queen, Schrom, Wreck and PimpSlap should be OK to finish veggin and get into flower.

Gonna try to research that cross of trainwreck on the west coast for comparisons.

As an afterthought, this is a good lesson on the value of clones. Always have backups standing by. Things are beginning to get real interesting.

Off to read and figure out the Candy Kush and BluGhani germination....

Last edited: