What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1Toke's DIY Tinkerer's lounge

ehonda187

Hey 1toke. It is good to see you around bro. Looks like you are a busy man these days. I'm liking that Og kush. Looks like a greasy one. :joint:

1TokeRedeux

eHonda - good to see ya bro - thanks, all is getting straightened out and life is good again.

adrianmenyo - thanks fer the props, it's all in the genetics, I'm just the caretaker.

Will try to get bloom pics up tonite, in the middle of packing to transfer and will snap pics before chop at the local 420 party. One bloom room will come down, the other online will come down couple weeks early on 5/1.

SoulShine

Hey 1-toke! Good to see you back! Thought somebody must have pulled your plug! Your back and with some nice looking Sativa's as usual. Welcome back bro! Hope all is well with you, and love the show as always!

You rock man!!!

SS

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hey brother its been a very long time hope all is well and good with you and yours .man the garden is outstanding as always .thats 1 helluva mom list ya got there awesome awesome awesome

shopvac

AHA you are still kickin around on here :) couldnt find your thread for a bit lol

Hope things are goin great...the new pics look great :)

1TokeRedeux

Heya Chucky, Shoppy - ya I'm still kickin' it oldschool. Relocated and moved everything, all is good, will resume as I rebuild the bloom rooms.

Soul - good to see ya, I been lurkin and following yer posts - doin good, keep up the great work!

1T :headbange

Last edited:

1TokeRedeux

Busted

Busted

The 1Toke house has been destroyed by fire and me & the missus have been busted. Did 2 weeks in county jail, had bond hearing and waiting show cause hearing.

Lost everything so this thread will now be closed.

1. Possession 3.5 pounds
2. Cultivation for personal use
3. Paraphanalia
4. Maintaining dwelling to manufacure for personal use

10 moms in veg and 8 new clones, and they claim 3.5 pounds and sent us tax bill for $6800 because we didn't have a taxstamp - and we haven't been proven guilty yet.

Anyway, it's been a fun ride, why coast through life when you can crash & burn.

Until the next grow 1Toke signing out.

pothead6

wow cant imagine that me and my gf are gona be moving in together soon and were gona do a mid size grow i really admire everything about this set up idk ur just amazing lol

70s_PotHead

1TokeRedeux said:
The 1Toke house has been destroyed by fire and me & the missus have been busted. Did 2 weeks in county jail, had bond hearing and waiting show cause hearing.

Lost everything so this thread will now be closed.

1. Possession 3.5 pounds
2. Cultivation for personal use
3. Paraphanalia
4. Maintaining dwelling to manufacure for personal use

10 moms in veg and 8 new clones, and they claim 3.5 pounds and sent us tax bill for $6800 because we didn't have a taxstamp - and we haven't been proven guilty yet.

Anyway, it's been a fun ride, why coast through life when you can crash & burn.

Until the next grow 1Toke signing out.

:fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu:

70s :cuss:

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Sorry bro, my thoughts are with you man. this was a cool thread.

S

statictattoo

1TokeRedeux said:
and the reveg cabinet (ignore the onion, and don't ask....)

And the sampling facility, quality control is strict...

We already have a smoking room, but i think I need to build myself a lil shelf and table to show off all my "tools" hehe :rasta:

EDIT : I just read the last page of this thread..... very sorry man :(

Last edited:

1TokeRedeux

Sup 70's - D Rock - no worries, trying to get me to stop growin is like trying to get a fish to stop swimmin. :muahaha:
Please everyone learn from this - don't grow in the house, the missus will go down with you & that sux bigtime.

So, we take it outdoors far from the house and keep it under lock & key at all times:

I'm using passive solar techniques like this:

Keep an eye out for new DIY projects for greenhouses. We've been promised trainwreck back, hopin to recover the ECSD, got G13, Tangerine Haze, Sour Diesel IBL, Chocolate Thai sprouted and ready to pot, and mailman just handed me some "OG Chocolate 2.5" and "Catpiss x OG Chocolate" to germ. Will have to talk these over with the Howie & get the lowdown on the genetics.

Stay tuned, old growers never die, they just compost.

1T

Last edited:

1TokeRedeux

Heya headseed - thanks, not up to full yet, but rebuildin as we go.

Heya Myst - the Chocolate Thai is thick heavy toke with medium expansion. Can definitely taste chocolate, think that gives it the fullness. The buzz is an unexpectedly pleasant mixture of body and head lasting all evening, as the buzz wears on the body takes over and crashes you.

The Chocolate Thai project will start as the greenhouse is dialed in. For now I have to concentrate on keeping cuts that have come in alive.

Just got in more, here's the strain list to date;

1. Cheese
2. Chem 4
3. WMSS
4. SSSDH (Silver pheno)
5. Blockhead
6. G13
7. Tangerine Haze
8. Sour Diesel IBL
9. OG Chocolate Thai
10. Catpiss
11. Mystery Cuts (gifted unknowns)

Got the greenhouse all sealed up for weathering the winters here, bermed the walls over garden hose that is coiled under the floor and inside the compost bin. The heat generated by the compost is circulating under the floor and returning to the heat pile.

Don't think I will have to insulate the walls, with 20 deg f outside temps it stayed 80 with one light on. We'll have to make a future judgement on that as I fire up the flower light. Will also have to build sunshades as the season progresses.

First to go into flower is Tangerine Haze and G13, the Haze mom and G13 sprouts vegged for 6 weeks.

Big thanks and much respect to those old friends restocking the Tokester! We're coming back with a vengeance.
:respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:

See ya in chat............... :Bolt:

Latest posts

Latest posts