What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st try *true organics* I hope - This is what I am ordering today/tomorrow if approve

Kirsten

The Reviews

- Khali is not a pretty strain. Very leafy and requires a lot of a manicuring to achieve a physical appearance as appealing as less leafy buds. The high of Khali was the weakest of all the strains i grew. And this was confirmed by several others.

- Sour Diesel. Not a large yield plant but the smell is so original and unique and ultimately this was the best high over all.

- Pure AK. As expected a strain that no one could deny was crippling.

- AK47. This i had the most of and it set the standard, a few people got sick and pukey smoking it from being too high just from 1-3 hits off the bong.

- Critical +. This was cosmetically gorgeous. Powdery and crystals all over, instant visual appeal that people loved. The high was on par with the AK47 and even better with some nuggets.

- Carnival. This here is without a doubt the strain that makes people who never saw properly grown cannabis before say "holy shit that's not bud". The number of hairs on each nugget was insane. And the moment anyone looked at it, they could not say no. The high had a very sativa head rush / hot flash. 2 Hits and you were pretty much on the way to removing clothing to cool off.

- A-Train. The favoured strain by all hands down for it's incredibly powerful high. However, i will never grow it again as this strain requires a bit too much personal attention to keep it from snapping its own branches from the weight of the nugs.

Look at the Carnival on the my Dragons Skull! What a partay! And the nugs are insane with orange hairs down to the core stem. A truly beautiful thing.

Thanks for tuning in.. I have started grow #2 The Cheese Factory: Organic soil, Vertical Colosseum, 40 Girls, 30 cheese varieties, and 10 Northern Lights.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=4556925&posted=1#post4556925

picture.php

Neo 420

Veteran
HOW DID I MISS THIS THREAD!!......Kirstin...You rock.....Nice to see a newbie move from the title so quickly.......

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow - really.... what yields! way to take the info here and make it your own in such a short time - thanks for sharing:thank you: