What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st try new grow tent, 2 x LA Woman Fem., 6 x Lemon Skunk Fem

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Looking great. I'm currently growing ten la woman myself along with the same amount of sharksbreath also from DNA. I'm grabbing a chair for this one, from what I have heard and seen on this wonderful site, we are both going to be extremly happy with our choice. Really frosty nugs. Good luck with eveything.

AOD2012

Veteran
hey bro, just wanted to say nice job. i am currently on my last week or so of the LA Woman, and you are going to be very pleased. just really huge chunky nugs. this is a test grow for me, and a few phenos i have are really single cola dominant with just gigantic donkey dicks. hope all goes well, and i will be paying attentions to this one. also, just wanted to ask you a question. do you notice red leaf stems on your LA at all? i have them on a few of mine and just cant seem to get rid of them so im starting to think they may be genetic. let me know.

AOD2012

Veteran
hey dutch everything is looking great. what kind of pheno do you have on the la? i grew out ten of them, and got a few real heavy single cola dominant ones. the biggest nug i have is as thick as a soda can. the rest of them are pretty much the same, nice and short and squat. i supercropped them pretty heavily and got a nice amount of tops on all of them. i had a lot of nutrient problems because of ph, and using baking soda as a ph up, but you seem to have a very good grasp on feeding your plants. cant wait to see how everything turns out for you.

Latest posts

Latest posts