What's new

1st thread, got a few questions

so if i get a dc fan i'll just be able to cut a hole in the wardrobe? i put in the hps light in by itself and the temp is ok, its 23C - 26C with nno extraction but i want to be able to close the door properly lol, it's gettin hard to sleep with all this light creeping out.

thanks again freezer

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Know that there's no such thing as a silent fan. Start thinking of things to mask it with or pin the blame on. Aquariums, radio, computers etc. Mine's quiet enough to be background noise but everyone can still hear it. When they see it's coming from an old freezer, they lose interest. Is it my fault they think it's freezing something? .... ok, so it's my fault but, my point remains, anyone in the room will hear the fan. Something to think on.

yeah, good point but im on 12/12 now and the fan would only be on from 23.00 until 11.00 the next day so there's not that much need for worry at the moment. i think i'll probably just leave it as it is for now because were moving to a better place in a few months so after i've (hopefully) cropped ill be working on a new set up anyway.

really cant wait to show u guys my plants but having a hard time finding a wire (and the money to buy one) keep spending all my cash on green :joint: ah well

Latest posts

Latest posts