What's new

1st LGA Cannabis Cup 2007

Sagarmatha

congradulations to all the LGA participants, i am sure they are ALL winners. and for those of you who would like to try Sagarmatha's version of Strawberry?Diesel give us an email and we will get some your way. She is one of 3 new strains being released in 08. the other 2 are Sanctuary and Thunderboldt. For more info please contact us. and remember its AAALLLLLLL good and some is great!

tony and crew

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Many thanks Tony,,

The LGA are now loaded with Sagarmatha genetics, lots of swapping went on, so everyone ended up with one of the packs they wanted to be growing. :D Who knows some of these genetics may even form the base of some of the entries next season. Erb is plant, and we nah forget that :canabis:

This year we contacted maybe 50% of the industries leading seed co.s and coffeeshops asking for small donations towards this event. Those that didn't get back to us (or jerked us off) will remain nameless here,, but let's just say they've lost any respect we once held for them, and we certainly wont be supporting them or their products over internet forums in the future. 'phony man get drop like a bad habit' :canabis:

Sagarmatha were some of the only people to support our struggle,, we suspect this is because of your culture, activism, and overall dedication towards cannabis and the people that practise it,, no matter how big or small. Jah bless that ethic,, :yes:

Full props Sagarmatha
Peace, Love, & Unity
DocLeaf :joint:

Last edited:

Rastanfisk

Not to be a Twat, but the smell of my underpants are enough ! Cheese ??
HEHE

Me Rollin a Spliff of some nice Misty in soil :); Fruity and candy all at 1´s :kos: :headbange

G

DocLeaf said:
Many thanks Tony,,

The LGA are now loaded with Sagarmatha genetics, lots of swapping went on, so everyone ended up with one of the packs they wanted to be growing. :D Who knows some of these genetics may even form the base of some of the entries next season. Erb is plant, and we nah forget that :canabis:

This year we contacted maybe 50% of the industries leading seed co.s and coffeeshops asking for small donations towards this event. Those that didn't get back to us (or jerked us off) will remain nameless here,, but let's just say they've lost any respect we once held for them, and we certainly wont be supporting them or their products over internet forums in the future. 'phony man get drop like a bad habit' :wink:

Sagarmatha were some of the only people to support our struggle,, we suspect this is because of your culture, activism, and overall dedication towards cannabis and the people that practise it,, no matter how big or small. Jah bless that ethic,, :yes:

Full props Sagarmatha
Peace, Love, & Unity
DocLeaf :joint:

Well said my friend :wave:

shinobi

Here are some pics of the samples;

1- STRAWBERRY DIESEL
2- BUBBLEDUST
3- AFGHANI HINDU KUSH
4- CHEESE
5- N/S by GROWDOC
6- SAXON AXE

BEAN/REZDOG/MAX LUMENS :dance: Just Joshing ;) I ****ing LOVE Strawberry Diesel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it Real...

Shinobi :rasta:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow.......

sounds like a well run show especially as it was a '1st Annual'

total K+ to all you LGA'rs here, thnx for the inspirational givings

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shinobi said:
Here are some pics of the samples;

1- STRAWBERRY DIESEL 2- BUBBLEDUST 3- AFGHANI HINDU KUSH
4- CHEESE 5- N/S 6- SAXON AXE

Shinobi :rasta:

Cool photos Shinobi dude :yes:
Full respect lion pon holdin chalice till next season.
(I's man be coming in with some bukku-gunga by next event, trust me challenge ya) :yes:
Jah bless brethren :canabis:

Stoner4Life said:
Wow.......

sounds like a well run show especially as it was a '1st Annual'

total K+ to all you LGA'rs here, thnx for the inspirational givings

Thanks S4L and moppel,,

It was the '1st Seasonal' LGA CC man!!
'Annual' makes it sound far too distant and official.. lol :wink:

Praise bless,,
DLeaf :joint:

Hold tight LGA crew, keep spitting it local n murking it overseas... :dance:

and remember kids,, "who dares wins" :canabis:

daddy fingaz

Sounds like the event was top notch, respect to all the LGA who were in attendance and sponsers of the event!
Once again i send my apologies, still gutted i missed such a special event!!

will make sure i have a few special entries for the next cup to make up for this!!!

congrats to Shinobi !!

:respect: :sasmokin:

G

REZDOG said:
Dalek,if you want to try any of the other Reservoir releases,let me know,(name 'em,here) ....am sure we can get you something exciting to muck about with. :smile:

Many thx for the offer REZDOG, would love to give some sour D IBL a ripp if at all possible.

Much props once again for the offer, stay frosty dude.
Peace and large cola's :rasta:

B

BeAn

Quote:
Originally Posted by REZDOG

Dalek,if you want to try any of the other Reservoir releases,let me know,(name 'em,here) ....am sure we can get you something exciting to muck about with.
(*Cough*Chemdog*Cough* :muahaha:)

^^Massive respect to GrowDoc and Docleaf for adding up the scores, just thinking about it gives me a headache! :bashhead:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
daddy fingaz said:
Once again i send my apologies, still gutted i missed such a special event!!

will make sure i have a few special entries for the next cup to make up for this!!!

congrats to Shinobi !!

:respect: :sasmokin:

No need 4 apologies dudes, we're ALL sorry yo couldn't make it over this time also (no stress),, hope all is cool your ends man,,, jah bless :D

peace out
dLeaf :joint:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BeAn said:
^^Massive respect to GrowDoc and Docleaf for adding up the scores, just thinking about it gives me a headache! :bashhead:

No worries,,, next time we are (Ok I's) thinking about hiring a Swedish secretary to do the job on Excel,, hehe :dance:
(no offense ladies,, she don't not got to be Swedish,, just a fly-gal :wink: ) :dance:

No seriously, next time, next's doing all that!!!
I n I got a place to catch and a LGAcup to snatch up :canabis:

Jah bless
dOcLeAf :joint:

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1st place medal

1st place medal

The medals were rushed,,, thrown together last min.
This is a poor photo we took on the day.

The winners medal contained a flower of African erb,, grown outdoor,, and yet cured for a decade or more :canabis:

JaH rAsTaFaRi :rasta:

koalaponics

jeebus, man thats cool and all but WTF is up with the brits and their cheese. Reminds me of how in cali everyone is busting a nut about purple erkle for years now.

Cheese cheese cheese can someone mail the english something better?

G

koalaponics said:

its ok mate were happy with what we got ,,

we got all your elites too, as back up if we get bored of cheese ,,

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
koalaponics said:
jeebus, man thats cool and all but WTF is up with the brits and their cheese. Reminds me of how in cali everyone is busting a nut about purple erkle for years now.

What like Road Kill Skunk perhaps.. lmfao :biglaugh:

If it makes you happy,, Growdoc was repping Norway,, with Alaskan based genetics. and 2nd place was taken with Rezdog's genetics :yes:

Anyhow, many of the 'clones' you guys salivate over come from Canada,, and/or require management and stabilizing (to seed) by Dutch, Swiss, and English seed companies in Europe,,, to make them then available to everyone. (no discredit to those breeders struggling to make a meal silicon-side,, in the face of Babylom.) :canabis:

e.g. Cheese / Skunk#1

- originally bred by an American (SamSkunkman)
- managed out by Americans (for Sensi Seed Bank B.V)
- marketed back to the States by an American (Ed Rosenthal, et al. in HT)

This is how you guys/gals got/get most of your elite clones to begin with buddy,,, from packs bought in Amsterdam bred out by American breeders. Other than those that didn't come from bagseed of course,,, lmfao x2 :biglaugh:

Most common strains descend from the transatlantic pot circle man :wink:

"what goes around comes around kid.."

peace out

Last edited:

shinobi

REZDOG said:
Dalek,if you want to try any of the other Reservoir releases,let me know,(name 'em,here) ....am sure we can get you something exciting to muck about with. :smile:

Hey Rez,

Great to see you showing interest in the L.G.A. As you have seen myself and Max Lumens have already had some fantastic results with your Strawberry Diesel ... I know all of us here at our L.G.A would dearly love to sample the Sour Diesel that the Strawberry Diesel was bred with... If you have any seed stock representing this oh so diesel flower, Please could you get in touch and perhaps send a couple our way and I am sure you will see it entered and placing in our fourth coming events...

Peace
Shinobi
:rasta:

G

jeebus, man thats cool and all but WTF is up with the French and their wine. Reminds me of how in the champagne region everyone is busting a nut about MOET for years now.

MOET MOET MOET can someone mail the French something better?

LMFAO........... :bashhead:

C

Chamba

genetics are only part of the equation....it's the grower who makes it happen by bringing out the maximum in the plant with expert gardening, gentle handling, a long slow cure and non-damaging packaging/storage......

a good grower with an average Nirvana strain would probably score higher than a newbie with the latest, greatest, "must have" strain.

congrats to the winning growers!

and don't be hard of those who didn't offer you free prizes, seeds or bud.....if someone contacted you asking for freebies for a cannabis cup in Greece or Russia that no one had ever heard of before, what would your response be?............I reckon you probably would of had better response from other Dutch seed sellers if you called the event "The Ist UK cannabis Cup"....they probably were saying "LGA?..what's LGA?..and they want us to send them free bud and seed packets...hmmm"..don't blame them, maybe blame your approach.

btw how many were at the "event"?