What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st indoor and 1st autoflower

shafty420

a pic of both the girls and seperate one of the lr sorry my cam skills are lacking
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• p[ants 512.jpg
    p[ants 512.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 14
  • p[ants 515.jpg
    p[ants 515.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 15

Presto_D

Nice!!!

So these are a bit over a month old?
I'm looking at my 4 day old seedling EWS thinking, "Get a move on! Look how far you gotta go!"

I guess mine are busy growing roots. :)

shafty420

yeh about a month still giving them root juice always had gd results outdoors by given them it all way through dunno if thats any help to you

shafty420

hmm do i need to? according to the dinafem people for best results leave under 20/4 all way through and lowryders can finish under 24hrs of light??

shafty420

oops double post just an update for y'all
they seemed to have slowed down on sat so gave them a big feed of
3 grams carboload 3 ml bloom 1.5 ml bio silicone 2 ml algimic and 2 ml root juice
heres pics since

roadrunner on left

attachment.php

lowryder top
attachment.php

bottom set of leaves on lowryder any ideas guys
attachment.php

cheers :wave:

Attachments

• plants 516.jpg
    plants 516.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 12
  • plants 517.jpg
    plants 517.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 10
  • plants 520.jpg
    plants 520.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 12

Ramius

Veteran
If thats what dinafem said then I'd stick with that cycle. A lot of people on here say 18/6 is the best for yield with autos but of course every strain is different.

Looks like you have a little nute burn maybe

shafty420

i thought could have been nutes dosnt surprise easily solved though hopefully those budsites start fattening up soon

Ramius

Veteran
I don't think I've seen many LR#2 grows that tall before for indoors. How tall is she now?

shafty420

it is....*gets tape measure* 21 inches so thats just under 54 cm
even though there awebshite says will grow no taller than 12 inches hopefully a good omen going on the theory bigger the plant the more bud lol could be down to potting method and or root juice
what i do when i see roots coming out of the bottom of pots instead of repotting and potentially shocking them i cut bottoms off the pots and put inside another pot about three qaurterrs full of soil and so on
*cheers for the freind request*