What's new

1st Grow

socachi

Absolutely. That's how it was and still is for me. I'm always like the next round is gonna be ridiculous. And then after that even crazier. I love taking notes. Plans and stuff like that. It helps a lot for sure and it's great motivation (not that I need any when it comes to growing). No matter what I'm never gonna stop trying to improve. I'll never stop and be like I'm satisfied nope. Not me. With anything I do i'm like it could be Better. It's great. And I wish you the best of luck on your journey. You know that if you ever need anything..help or have questions whatever the case you feel free to shoot me a Pm and I'll Gladly help you. Your doing an amazing job for your first grow. Honestly. (Most*)peop¥{ who first start out half ass it.

Hey B yeah I don't like doing things half ass but sometimes it does end up that way LOL. Round 2 is already underway got some BK, BK Pre 98 and CDS going and in 5-6 weeks some more OG, I like that OG some dank shit as is the CDS. Please come on by would enjoy having your expertise on what I'm doing.

Right now trying to decide how to seal the room because it's gonna get hot soon. Actually it's already started so I better get going on it.

In the near future looking at MPB or Under Current systems, those things put out trees. And if I can get a couple pounds per plant I won't have to grow as many. But for now figuring out how to do a drip system with coco. Thinking of using either Gold Label or Canna with 30% perlite.

socachi

Read your thread non stop every page was very interesting!! Great job, Well done. One question if i may, What are your yields total per plant type?

Mrlou69 thanks for stoppin in and for taking the time to read all of this. Just started round 2 so you can pop over and get a front row seat. As for the weight plants haven't finished curing yet so that hasn't been determined yet, but when I have it I'll post it.

socachi

Just checkin in...glad you figured out something for your PM....

Hey Dave yeah that pm was a mother but got some stuff to take care of it. Was reading your journal about that congressman, what an ass hole he is. Another narrow minded sob trying to put us into a box.

Hope you check out round 2 already underway.