What's new

1st grow: X-Line Bubblegummer 600w Hempy From Seed

4 weeks flower

Everything is looking pretty good so far. I'm really worried about the heat right now. I went from 82f-85f lights on to 85-91 in the last few days :/

Also, the tips of the leaves are getting brown. I'm not sure if its heat stress or not. I've looked at a lot of other 4 week flower pictures and I see alot of brown tips. I'm thinking maybe I shouldnt worry about it to much? meh.

K

kannubis

The gals are looking great King Z. Leaf tips look like they have been fed just right. A tiny bit o nute burn, but not going too far - shows feeding at the upper edge of perfect range. Another month and you are going to be one trimming & grinning mofo. Nice scrog, nice flowers, congrats on the growhouse.

Been a bit since an update. I took a 7 day vacation, and they didnt die or burn the building down. RELIEF. The one big bugger in the back right was none to happy about the extra day or so with out a fill up. The leaves were yellowing pretty good. Ah well. Its good for'er. :comfort:

12/12 Day 40. Home stretch. Don't let me fuck this up!

Him

How are these smelling now? Just ordered a 10 pack of these, cant wait to get the party started :dance013:

it had a failry standard dank bud smell for a while there, but every day it gets a little sweeter. Its been pretty guldarned hot in there the last few days. Not much change in the last week.

7 weeks! :watchplant: if my math is correct

Their final meal was this evening. Everthing has been pretty clockwork thus far. Free and clear. Smooth sailing... maybe a bit that heat stress. Looking forward to going at it again when summer lets up. The next pictures after these will be these fine ladies murdered and hung upside down.

727JoN

awesome grow dude! my next round I plan on doing quite a few hempys of various sizes.

cant wait to see those drying pics! how much do you think ya yielded?

fat-rob

thats an awesome grow! Excellent job to you sir, that bubblegummer is going to be some strict top shelf private smoke! K+, thanks for posting this

Thanks for the props guys.

Jon, I havent actually yielded anything yet, but if I had to guess, I'd say 9-12 ounces. Not what I was shooting for, but I wont turn my nose up at it. It's been a priceless experience thus far. I have schematics and blue prints for a mother/clone add on, and a full reworking of my space to maximize the area and my equipment.

Definitely sticking with Hempys though.

For the current set up, I'm looking at the last nute feeding to last till 7/22 or 7/23. Then hit him with a heavy heavy flush of the sugar daddy/magical. See how long they live off that, and then a big heavy dose of tap water for them to munch on and hopefully go for the murder and hang on 7/30 or 7/31.

bbiab :blowbubbles:

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
You might wanna flush using molasses.
Don't know about those flushing agents, never tried any.

All done :tiphat:

no final weight yet. I dont have a scale per se, so I'll let it cure for a bit and see what I can come up with.

As of right now, I have two one gallon jars about 3/4's full. :thank you:

Ill put up some proper pictures when they've had a bit more chance to cure and I can get a final accurate weight.

I haven't given it a thorough smoking as I want to give it a solid cure time before I pass judgement, but the little niblets I've snuck into my vape are phenomenal. I love me some bubblegum!

k33ftr33z

KZ,

Amazing job. Every cubic inch filled with tough nugs. I'm starting to feel left out as I battle summer heat. No more summers without a strong chiller.

What happened to all the leaf, man:).

whats up kingsley! Haven't stopped through in a while, VERY NICE WORK you've done ......you are keeping it green friend! I need to stay around more so i can see these lovely plant's you've got......Stay Green!

-DrGreen

Latest posts

Latest posts