What's new

1st Grow: Sweet Tooth and Platinum Master Kush DWC w Heavy 16

BattleAxe

Great job. I love to see what DWC can do. Very nice for your first grow. Keep up the good work.

Would love to see some updated Swt pics man, the ones above looked great and very frosty already! Awesome! :good: :canabis:

Any more Sweet Tooth Pics?

Sorry for the delay fellas. I didn't realize anyone was actually tuned in lol. So I managed to achieve my goal of getting them through an entire life cycle. I manged to harvest just under 8 oz dried and cured. Not ideal but it's a start. I think I could have done much better if I would have scrog'd and had another tub or two running.

Sorry for the lack of pics, I harvested, dried and cured and then have been working some projects at work and vaping myself stupid now that I have my own supply. As a direct result of all the vaping, I dropped my phone in water and lost all my harvest pics before I had a chance to sync my phone #dumbass. So all I have is this. I want to go and have this shit tested for THC content but haven'f found the time. The pics don't do it justice but it is quite frosty.

It smokes decent, taste could have been better but I think I made some mistakes during the drying process so I'll just chalk that one up to learning. It has a real slow creeping, sativa dominant effect that allows me to remain functional wrapped with a head high that reminds me somewhat of headband. Friends that I have smoked with give average ratings of about 7.5 and say that the taste isn't the best but it gets them real irie. I'm happy with that.

Thanks for following along guys and all the advice given. I'll be back soon with a new RDWC system that is in the works. Got my chiller and now just waiting on my 13 gl square buckets to come in the mail so I can hack em up.

hobb3s93

I'm back with an update. Been real busy lately with fam and school, work and life in general really. Plants are looking good so far I think. I have noticed a bit of yellowing and curling of fan leaves and suspect that it is a Mag def as I remember reading that ST really likes the Mag. I think I will bump up the Mag in my next res change.

Here are some pics of the bloom room on day 25. Does this look about right for ST at this stage? Shit is crazy sticky and smells absoloutely lovely! I didn't get any pics of the PMK, they are doing well also, super dense nugs with a real piney aroma.

All the plants shown here are on the H16 late bud feed schedule of:

-12 ml/Gl Bud A/B
-3 ml/Gl H2O2
-5 ml/Gl Ca/Mg
-12 ml/Gl H16 Prime

I know certain strains have dif needs and all but for the first run, I wanted to simplify things, neither strain seems to mind.

My Veg room is overgrowing! If you recall, I built a new 24 site tub a few weeks ago, these are now ready to be transplanted into tubs with fewer sites to flower. I've got some WW, JW, ST and PMK in there, I plan to take a WW and JW for moms and flower everything else. My ST Mom has bounced back after winning a battle with algae. This allows me to work on my weak ass DIY aero cloning game.

I'm using the same additives minus the Prime in veg and also using the H16 Veg A/B at prescribed levels. Plants seem to really dig it.

Happy Growing!
is that an air blower/pump i spy in ur veg room?

Latest posts

Latest posts