What's new

1st coco grow 1200W

BigPhil

Veteran
OK well 2day is the start of week 6... I have seen people say the dont flush coco till the end, I have seen people say I flush every so offten, I have learnt that you do need to flush. My ph has risen to 6.4 and the ec is about 2.2 on the off runs. I have flushed the pots with the higher ph. I think feeding all the way threw has shuntted bud growth. And will do things alittle diffrent on my next grow. I feel my critical mass has been effected the most. The top buds havent grown that much and have rippend up alittle 2 soon, The yeild still ok tho but feel it could of been better

Heres some pics 1st up the Critical mass

The blueberrys are looking ok One is starting to change colour a little
This is the other blueberry yeilding alittler better but the coco has been more stable ph in this pot

Next up is the Zombies one is proper suger coated

The other Zombie

Heres a main cola pic of the Caliz

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Right on, BigPhil! I see where the critical mass gets it's name.

I just finished a two week flush. Very little N to speak of at the end. The buds weren't as tight as the previous run, thinking about a 10 day flush next.

BigPhil

Veteran

I just finished a two week flush. Very little N to speak of at the end. The buds weren't as tight as the previous run, thinking about a 10 day flush next.

Hello Disco :wave: Its been a quiet in here for a bit now lol.

I was using the low canna feed chart and belive this to be a little to much still. Next time I'm going to feed about a ml per liter for 5 days then Ph'd water for 2 days just to keep the pots clear of build up, I think I will have better results this way. I was feeding 2ml of A+B per liter every day for about 4 weeks. I'm learning

Yeah man the Critical mass is good for yeild and the smoke isnt to shabby. I have just taken 12 cutting's for when these are finished, 6 Critical mass and 6 Calizhar's Im going to use the better 5 of the 6, They should root about the same time. Both these strain's are very easy to clone, I got roots in about 6 days.. Thats quite good 4 me lol

I think I saw Shhh saying feed is still important till the plants death. He was saying he was going to slowly lower the feed till its just water the last 4 daysish I think. He may say somthing if he popps in somtime, I think with coco I only have to flush the last 4-5 days anyway

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
<clip>

:yeahthats

And for the Zombies :yoinks: :yoinks:!!!!!
Those are really packing on trichs for you 'ey phil? Very nice looking plants for your first try in coco....it is a very forgiving medium huh? I know J.c. is hooked on it that for sure....again, very nice. :good:

:joint:

BigPhil

Veteran
:yeahthats

And for the Zombies :yoinks: :yoinks:!!!!!
Those are really packing on trichs for you 'ey phil? Very nice looking plants for your first try in coco....it is a very forgiving medium huh? I know J.c. is hooked on it that for sure....again, very nice. :good:

:joint:

Hay JC hows it going man? Yeah the zombies are looking nice and frosty one more than the other, They are giving a slight grape smell. Would make some nice bubble me thinks :D

Yeah the coco is going better for me, Im unsure if I should give the blumats a go next grow or carry on hand watering till I master feeding in coco. I think I'm prob better off learning to walk befor I start running lol. I'll think it over

BigPhil

Veteran
Hay get this I found a leaf on one of my Critical mass it has bud growing off the leaf! Will take a pic 2morrow lol how crazy is that

BigPhil

Veteran
The CM pheno I used looks like it could be taken now 54 days.. Im going start flushing the CM's on tuesday and crop them on boxing day at day 61

The pistles on the Blueberry are mainly white still. But the thrics tell a diffrent story 50 clear 50 milky.. Is this common with DJ's Blueberry? The BB pic was taken @ 50 dayz

Anyhow think I'm going to let the zombies and BB's go 10 weeks, And possibly the Caliz, But may take them sooner

Ill take more pics soon

take it easy BP :ying:

Attachments

• BB'2 51` days (2).jpg
    BB'2 51` days (2).jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 7
  • BB'1 51 days (3).jpg
    BB'1 51 days (3).jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 6

BigPhil

Veteran
looking great, looks like a few new strains I need in my mama tent

Cheers man I'm thinking the Zombie's is going to be the hardest hitting, The Blueberrys dont smell much like Blueberry more of a rich hash smell, Ive heard its quite hard 2 find the Blueberry muffing smelling pheno nower days :/ . Will hopfully find one in a pack of Schnazzleberry #2's or Mental floss or blue sat 2.2. I have 7 more BB beans. But they are looking great even if they dont smell much like blueberry :D

The Calizhar's have been showing the odd nana at week 6, But they smell a nice orange dank slightly skunky

BigPhil

Veteran
Day 62

Day 62

Its coming up2 week 9 2morrow. I cropped the Critical mass yesterday Sorry I didnt take any pics but Ive taken some pics today of what is left.

I think Im going to start flushing these 2morrrow or next tuesday. Not sure yet, Dj's Blueberry well the thrics are looking like the plant is getting there 90% milky But to look at the plant you would think going by the pistles that she has a good 3 weeks left yet

My other Blueberry is looking more ready, But they dont smell of blueberry muffin's, And are also becoming a deep purple colour

The Calizhar's are almost finished a week left on them, They have been throwing a few late nana's tho, But looks a nice smoke and is giving off a minty orange smell Group shot of the Caliz's

Group shot of one Cali 2 x BB and 2 x ZV

The Zombie's Look dank with a nice grape smell coming off these ladies