What's new

1kw scrog ssh x sd

hereigrow

What up icmag! 1000 watt scrog here, a little ssh x SD cross; two seperate phenos. One leans toward deisel and haze lineage and the other suprisingly leans toward the northern lights in the ssh.

Both smell sweet and garlicy like a dozen garlic rolls. A first for me in the smells department.

These vegged under t5s for about two months and constantly topped and trained for the big event like an Olympic gymnist.;) Sry for the cheesy humor!
8 gal pots , peat ,perlite, and dolomite.

Running AN conny a/b plus bigbud and a little H and G root stim.
Questions comments welcome thanx for stopin by!

hereigrow

11 days flower. They r stretching and filling the screen very nicely! Little buds starting to knot up nicely as well.
10ml conny a/b per gallon. 5ml per gallon big bud and some molasis. 5.8 ph
This is really turning out great so far.

Indy-Bud

nice looking grow there. I am just starting a scrog and yours look inspiring to me. any suggestions would be great.

Nice grow, I have a 1000 watt bulb with a few plants going right now as well. Would be interested in your final yield as it seems like you filled out the light foot print quite well. I on the other hand did not and ended up with one monster plant and a few runts.

hereigrow

1 lb 4 oz dried....I used every bit of the footprint light was ait cooled about 18" from the canopy...I like fewer bigger bush type plants rather than sea of green. Uniformity plays a big role in the efficiency and succesa of your garden....share some pics is love to see what your up too.
GL peace

hereigrow

Ya man dry it was 1# 4 oz....not the highest yeilding strain. I have no idea how some of these guys get 2 bows of a 1k....its kind of my mission to figure it out right now...getting a higher trips strain should be a start I guess.....

hereigrow

:tumbleweed:

Just a couple veg shots. This strain is long gone I should have kept it but then again I say that about every strain I get rid of. I'm popping some white rhino shortly..should be awesome

greenbeen

looking good man i just started my first scrog under 1000 watt hps light doing it with blueberry and chemo but not sure how much i should fill my screen i heard 60 -80% depenting on strain. was just wondering when did u switch to flowering?

(p.s. check my out door grow journal out i just started and could use some help if anyone can)

greenbeen

hereigrow

80% or more depending on the stretch of your particular variety. I like the screen almost completely covered I can always find space to fill during the flowering stretch.

The screen looks nice and filled. I have one good Chernobyl bush and a few stringy bag seed. I didn't have a hood when I started or I might have just gone for the screen too.

picture.php

three bagseed girls taking there time

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts