What's new

1k Watt going for 3Bow in AeroSCROG

mdk ktm

people hit 3# per light with horizontal lighting, 4x4, and wasting light? Where are all these grows at? Because I don't even see that many 2# per grows. Even with some veg time. I would love to see some links to the grows, because I could obviously learn alot from them....
Would you like to share what you are doing different to get 3# this time? Advanced nutrients lol?

edit: holy shit, I just looked and you are using advanced nutrients hahah.. So do you have any other tips?

The Phoenix

Risen From The Ashes
Veteran
I've been fitting 30 plants under a 1kw lamp with a large Sun System hood and clearing a kilo ( around 35+ oz's) per lamp during my indoor winter runs. That's an average of 1.16 oz's per plant average to hit a kilo.

I am pretty sure I can fit another 6 plants under that hood, and I am going for 3#'s this next run. That would be 1.33 oz's per plant average to hit 3#'s. That will be 36 5 gallon pots with shifting the plants around regularly.

I think it's reachable, but alot of work.

highonmt

Veteran
I gotta say you'll be lucky to see 1.5-1.75lbs...
Sorry but 3lbs from a horizontal 1k over a 4x4 just isn't possible.
Go with 2k over 32 plants if you want 3lbs...
+2, You may end up hitting three lbs if you increase your footprint and buy a light mover, co2 system, increase plant numbers and buy top end nutrients and....but why not use the money for an extra 1k, or 600watt light? Then you will reach your goal no sweat with an extra grand in your pocket.
HM

SS-

you guys didn't see greenthumbdanny's on the farm hitting like 3.2 under a 1k in a mag?. 16 in a 4x4 table with casey

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
you guys didn't see greenthumbdanny's on the farm hitting like 3.2 under a 1k in a mag?. 16 in a 4x4 table with casey

yes, seen it. i know people in his circle, he's full of shit.....

Hey man good luck with your endeavor. I hope you hit you ##s but even if you don't I'm sure it will be a healthy harvest.ill be followin along with this one

WOW! this is text book once again i love those hoods and i think your going to get a huge harvest. I know that bubble gum throws huge nugs especially with AN.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Good luck bro, hit your mark:) I'm doing a micro scrog to dial in my new cross (C99 x Deep Chunk F2) using AN all the way. AN rule! Going for 1 gpw, wish me luck!