What's new

1k RWDC in Hydrohut tent

benjuanman

Veteran
:gday:good work man sweet thread with nice plants n im digging the spreadsheets too. wish I could get LVPK here in OZ looks n sounds 2 b a kick arse mully.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Chiller works like this. Set point was 67. Would swing to 70 kick on and drop down to 66. Set point is now 68. swings to 71 drops down to 67. What ya think ? should I go one higher to 69? I'm just worried about bacteria growth. I am not running zone and I am running Roots at half strength.

I would bump it up a degree or two. I've had much higher temps and avoided bad bacteria or other problems, so 72 - 68 would be a great temp range.

:joint:

R

RedRain

wow looking good stussy

mmmm i love that pre-98 bubba!!

your plants are lookin really healthy, keep up the good work!!

K+

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Lookin good bro,nice and bushy the bubba looks killer too.

My lvpk got ruined due to light leak,won't yield Dick now and there's beans too :(

stussy22

Sorry for not being here for updates and what not. Been busy with everything else but the PC and on the boards. I Did take pics to get a time line to see how things looks Lets start off.

Day 37

Day 43

Day 52 Both close up are of the LVPK. The bubba could have used higher PPM through out the grow but having 4 LVPKs in same rez wasn't going to happen.)

On day 59 have been flushing for a week looking to chop down soon. Will take some pics before I chop.

stu :joint:

stussy22

Sorry ROM it took for ever. I only snapped a few. Ended up getting 1P 2oz not bad for my first hydro. Check the build out thread for a much needed update there.

stu :joint: