What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1847 Log Cabin Revamp Come sit a spell on the Porch With Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hephaestus

Oh my god...

Lola - you're living my dream... Can I come be your neighbour? Please? :) I share good... And while I may not be handsome, I'm pretty good with the duct tape :joint:

L

LolaGal

Duct tape is major building material at the cabin... hahaha

I like that it is all second hand, found things. The door is ugly, but it fit.

The one window is just temporary to let in some light until I find another one that is the right size. I was sorta thinking about putting an air conditioner over it maybe. still deciding.

lol...

My lumber was a little on the green side, but it will cure eventually.. hahha

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I've got a friend that owns a campground with an old cabin that's been rebuilt twice. Spray foam comes in handy. A putty knife trims it up pretty nice and a little dark paint if you want it less visible.

L

LolaGal

thats awesome lola now all ya need is a rocking chair and a shotgun

Nah, don' t need no shotgun! I want my friends to come and visit!

I need a big jug of shine and a fat sack of dope to hang on the porch and smoke with my friends!

Come on over and see me sometime!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nah, don' t need no shotgun! I want my friends to come and visit!

I need a big jug of shine and a fat sack of dope to hang on the porch and smoke with my friends!

Come on over and see me sometime!

and a pirate ship and private jet!!heehee:tiphat:

L

LolaGal

Very cool setup Lola :D

Thanks! Thanks to Everyone who likes the cabin!

I been dying to share it with ya'll, but wanted to wait till it at least looked like a cabin again.

Wish we could have a big party and everybody would go fishing, swimming, and smokin and EATIN... :D

X

xinsanewickedx

very awesome lola.i would love to have a get away cabin up by june lake in northern cali.i am trying to talk kk into moving back to northern cali with me.a lil mountain town of like 900 ,way better then the 107,000 in the city.have fun

L

LolaGal

Maybe Dad would like to move with ya'll to the mountains? Everybody's happy then.

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
he needs to lola, he needs to, he's stressed overworked, I wish I could make enough to help support him so he didnt have to work like he does.. getting up at 2-3 am every morning, not going to bed till 8-9... he just had a mini heart attack a few nights ago.... ugh. and he needs to stop smoking!!!! I need to be around him so I can kick his ass!!!!
but I have no problem with a lovely cozy log cabin... I love the mountains too...

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Only a good Southern Woman... :yes:

Awesome :tiphat:

The page at icmag.com says:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to LolaGal again

WTF, I've been handing out rep like Tic-tacs at a halitos support group! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.