What's new

18 holes outdoor guerilla grow. 7 Nirvana Strains.

F

feral

Hey Nick
looking REAL good there dude. Hope you can get them done before ol' man winter gets here. My indoor is coming along better than I have dreamed. I'm starting to have more clones than I have room for. pity me huh?

M

michael68

Nice looking grow man, any updates?

I might run PPP next year from Nirvana.

NickMode

Update: Went and harvested most of my plants. I have 3 more out there. The ones i harvested could have gone longers. about 50%clear/50%cloudy, but mold was setting in. heres the pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Boomer89

Looks awesome bro!! Report back with a dry weight. Let them suckers cure up for a little and I bet it will taste just as good as it looks :tiphat:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
woopee another one of the outdoor grows i was following come to a successful close.

many grats on the harvest, time to enjoy the fruits of your labours, lol.

:wave:

haxi

Nice harvest man!!
What's the total dry yield ??
You've done a realy nice work.

Stay green!
Peace :rasta:

NickMode

Nice harvest man!!
What's the total dry yield ??
You've done a realy nice work.

Stay green!
Peace :rasta:

thats only about 12 ounces in the jars. still have my best and biggest plants still out. 5 of them. So i hop to hit a pound once they are all harvested.

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
Very nice man!
Share some overall impressions on the plants (hardiness, yield,...), you will run some of those strains again?

Peace

=K

NickMode

Very nice man!
Share some overall impressions on the plants (hardiness, yield,...), you will run some of those strains again?

Peace

=K

Well I have alot of mixed reviews. So far the hardiest plant overall has been the maui wowi. It produced hard huge nugs with no mold at all. I harvested one plant yesterday. About 20%clear and 80%cloudy. And one is still out there.

I only have one plant of the aurora indica that made it and i just harvested it yesterday as well. It produced small nugs. not a good yield. But we'll see how it smokes when its dry.

The White Widow did AMAZING at one plot. It had a hint dark purple with big super crystally buds. Responded to LST very well.

Wonder Women produced huge colas which molded like crazy. It would be a good plant for indoors because of its huge colas.

Crystal was a very well rounded plant. pretty good mold resistance and decent yield.

Ill be posting more detailed information in the outdoor strain guide and also in the smoke report section.

More pics to come.

How about the rhino's. Did you have any herm probs w/feminized strains.What state are you in? Sorry if being nosey, never seen turkey vultures. Dude thats really rare seeing(especially sneaking up on) fox in my area. N Illinois. We got em but their real sly. Incredible it was in your plot and looked like didnt even hear you when ya took the pic? looking the other way! Nice shit man!

Nickcorp187

i'VE grown nirvanas white rhino outdoors several times never had any hermie problems even with the femed seeds.

2006 white rhino

2010 rhino

as you can see 2006 went purple to the maxx. and no purple in the 2010

H&L

Nice man, I had quite a few good seasons with Nirvana's genetics. Congrats on the harvest. :joint: