What's new

17kw 36 15gal smartpots

C

CFL_Grow

Off the chains grow... those buds are rockin how many days are you going on them

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
as long as it takes bro... i estimate 55-60 days on the ak47 and 65-70 on the chemsour...

Eli Bloom

aero-sick canopy bro, way to rock it. always love ak, for both growing and smoking. i know it's been asked but i couldn't find a reply--how are you getting in and watering those guys?

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
we have been hand watering from the top. then i dump a full 50gal drum mixed with nutes right into the flood tray.

Maina

Veteran
YYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CRAZY :laughing:
I can say this you do nothing small:tiphat:
HHMMM sounds like me :jump:

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
hehe just wait till next year bro. you and i are going to have the biggest plant in Maine 600gal bogmonster 10+ bows

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
Ak47 Day #50

Ak47 Day #50

This ak47 is usually done by now when grown in the aeroponic tables... but these buds have at least 1-2weeks left... started my flush today.. all of the buds are starting to fatten up real nice... so here they are day #50 im going to push to day 65... but who knows they might even goto 70... anyway here are some pics from today

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
hah thats funny my kush is at around day 50 right now...was debating if i should take them around day 60 or 70...

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
Chem D @ Day #44

Chem D @ Day #44

Chem D stankin up the whole place like diesel fuel... muahahah here some pics from earlier enjoy...