What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

16kw RDWC tree grow

gettogro

Veteran
brute g13/nl day 14
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tote Nl day 21

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Simply amazing! So many aspects of cutting edge growing executed to the T. Temp control, undercurrent, set-up, everything is just Pro! Can I contract you to revamp my op? ;) Best wishes :wave:

Hack

After reviewing this all the second time I am even more impressed! Been growing for years and I don't think I have ever seen anything this innovative, creative and well thought out and executed. Obviously some real intelligence and grow knowhow behind this show. Hats off to ya.

O.G.#1

Gettogro im going to start calling you Charlie Sheen cause your "crazy" good at what u do and your certainly WINNING!

gettogro

Veteran
After reviewing this all the second time I am even more impressed! Been growing for years and I don't think I have ever seen anything this innovative, creative and well thought out and executed. Obviously some real intelligence and grow knowhow behind this show. Hats off to ya.

Wow thank you.. I made sure to do all my homework before I started this venture. I went so far as to know how many drywall screws and nails I needed for the build..

Gettogro im going to start calling you Charlie Sheen cause your "crazy" good at what u do and your certainly WINNING!
LOL
Took me about three grows to work everything out, but I think I have the show running smoothly now.

Brute side day 21
picture.php

Had to bend and tie this G13 stretched like a mofo. I'm thinking that its summer and I am getting a bigger difference between day/night temps is causing more stretch than usual.
picture.php

It still hit 60" tall

picture.php

picture.php

NL Tote side day 30

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

T

thefatman

Looks pretty good as far as pictures go, but some important info seems to be missing. OK total time from taking the cutting to flip is about 8 weeks or thereabout. I don't think I r saw the total budding time in the thread. What is the total time from light flip to harvest? About what was the ratio of large colas to the typically sized commercial bagged buds.

very nice good sir. i have just made a way smaller version of your setup. i have 4 bucket system with 5 gallon buckets. could you give me a quick nute run down.

HAH! And they say AN nutrients do not work well in RDWC systems....I think you blew that one outta the park! What an awesome grow! His nutrients are listed on the first page I think captaincanabis. He is using Sensi Bloom Bud Blood, big Bud, and DM Zone.

Latest posts

Latest posts