What's new

161 watts easyryder grow in a pc

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Can you see how green its getting? it really must have had nute lock or something..
I also used that Grotek flushing solution twice(like the instructions said) and that really helped..so much so that she's going green again!

Roortokeage

Shes Past Due. Just to let you know. You can Chop her anytime you want. =) ME plants looked the same.

And when you Flush you need to do 3 times the amount of soil buddy. So we can get those Salts and sugars out.
Do yoiu like to smoke Sugar? =)~

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
thanks Mr.Meds, and Roor..

Its only day 63..its still got maybe 7 days depending on where the trichromes are in colour..
I did say too that I used Grotek Final Flush twice last week to get rid of all that toxic crap..Its safe to use twice and twice only so I did and look how happy she is...plus I just poured 4 litres of water through this morning..there isn't much left in toxins I'm sure because she is breathing now..
Thanks all

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Plus the plant is still growing..in which I mean, all these calyxes are popping out on the buds..it looks like tumours! All those dark green things on the buds( if you look at the pics) popped out in 1 day and theres more now so I want to wait a little longer
Plus its getting really sticky!Not to mention the stink..whew..with the scrubbers and the air purifier, you can't smell a thing until you open the case...man does she stink! In a good way of course!!
Thanks

Roortokeage

You go do whatever you want man. the plant is not growing anymore the bud stopped growing a while ago. All your doing now is ripening the plant and lettng things dry out and cure.

But you do what you want and let it run its toll. I told you, You dont listen and been doing you. why should I stop what Im doing to come see your plant and see what your doing. you come asking for help we give the help yet you still do what you want??? Think about that. Go look at my easyryders then look at your bud. They look the same?

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
its still growing whether you believe me or not..New sprouts on the buds popped up last night again..I'm not kidding Roor, Its still growing..
I've seen your plants too but should I cut it down now when it still needs a couple of flushes( and its still growing in the bud department) with a few days to go? Or do I clean her out and wait 2 or 3 days?
What I am trying to say is not only does she still need to be flushed 2 more times at least, and the buds still are growing, I have no choice but to wait..
You remember I had nute problems right? Plus those pellets.... If I cut er down now, it probably will taste yucky like yours did...I need to wait at least 2 days with flushing both days...
Believe me, I want to cut her down but I have no choice but to wait..
Thanks

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
I used the micro I got yesterday..My hand kept moving trying to be still! UGH..Anyways, its almost 50/50.. I want it at 50/50 so how long does it take considering its pretty close?should I flush it again today then leave it in darkness for 24??
Please let me know..
You are probably right Roor but don't I still need to flush??

yeah give her one more flush and put her in for a 24 hour dark or

take the soil and rooball from the pot sit it in a bucket of phed water at 6.5 and leave it there in the dark for 24 hours and it will be fully flushed,

you can always give it another 4-5 days the weed will just be abit more stoney night time smoke it shouldnt hurt the plant unless you leave her to really overipen

peace

proper way to flush is not to hammer with water but to water without run off, u want the plant to metabolize the remains, u hammer it with water untill it runs off enough to make a river and u shock the plant and slow it down, seem like a good idea to overwater but it isnt, what happens is the metabolism slows way down and things dont get processed.

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
thanks Gene-weaver and Castelvetro!!
yeah,i guess I freaked out a tad early...
The way I water is to sit the whole planter in ph'd water, and let her soak up that water till the soil at the top stops bubbling..its not so hard on the plant like if I poured water straight on it...I got that from Dr.Bud's thread..Yes I know he doesn't like Auto's(too bad for him!) but this way of watering is really quite good...
I want that knock me out type for sleeping anyways..I thought that was 50/50 though?
Am I wrong?
The soil is still somewhat wet, so should I water now or wait 1 more day?
Thanks all

Mr.Meds

You want those trichomes to become amber/orange/brown/yellow. Past the cloudy point to where they start to show some color. sometimes even redish.

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thank you Mr.Meds!1 So, does that mean 2 or more days?They are all cloudy now..I finally figured out how to us ( and focus!) my magnifier..sheeeesh...why does it take me so long?UGH
I was just reading how some growers feed nutes right up to harvest time then use Final Flush...I had to use it twice last week to get the MAJOR salt buildup..it was so bad that pieces of bark were completely white! I thought they were that perlite!
So I'm positive there isn't any nutes in the soil..
So just ph'd water/molasses now?
Thanks

You want those trichomes to become amber/orange/brown/yellow. Past the cloudy point to where they start to show some color. sometimes even redish.

some one give me an amen.

yeah i know guys that as said above... feed till harvest and sit the whole root mass in a bucket of water for 24 hours and when i taste there buds they taste well flushed to me..