What's new

161 watts easyryder grow in a pc

P

Paranoid one

LOL. You wouldn't believe how thankful Im to you and everyone who contributed to this grow. Because of this grow, I found out soo much that I can write a book on this stuff.

And the plant is looking really good IMO.

Best wishes to everyone in the upcoming new year!

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thanks Paranoid one...Happy New Year everyone...
The Big Bud that I put in has dramatically enlarged the buds in just a few days..its crazy.. the bud up the side has shot up quite a bit too..I've had the plant 2-3 inches from the light at all times, rotating her to get even light too...
more pics to follow

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
here are a few more...I also used carbo-load to, but just a bit..its all carbohydrates that the plant needs and has no nitrogen in it..
I really hope you all have a safe and fun Happy New years..

Roortokeage

Idk how you can see drastic bud grow in a few days. Thats kind of hard. Plant looks good but I would not be feeding any nutes really, whats the ph of the soil and water?

But they are looking good. So keep it up =-)

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Hey everyone..yes, you can see big changes in a few days..you gotta remember it hasn't had any food for quite awhile and that Big Bud is like steroids or something.... there is these huge growths out the 1 side of the main cola..sorta like when there are solar flares(if you have ever seen pics of that) It was like overnight this calyx just shot out the side of the bigger bud..
Not to mention the 7 smaller buds shooting up the sides of her..
I still haven't gotten my true ph tester but, with dirty water, its 6.5-7..maybe...the water has been 6.5-7 too..you see I just can't be exact without a proper tester..
Here are 4 pics of her at 51 days..not long now..this is the last week for any king of nutrients too..at least I learned alot..
Hope you all have a great New Year!
Look forward to hearing from you all

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
You can see what I mean in the second pic where the calyx popped out...loks like some big tumor or something..
you can also see where the green is returning to some of the leaves..she needed nutes.

Roortokeage

give some more of that Big Bud. Or whatever it is called. some Nitro just a little. and water. good old water. I would recommend on gettn a PPM stick That way you know how much feed is going into the plant. I just got one and love it.

Your plants look very frosty and a job well done. Keep us posted and show us that great bud. By the way. How does it Smell??

P

Paranoid one

How is it going BC?

I wanted to ask this for some time but i always seem to forget. :s

That Antec tri-cool, is it the 120mm one or the 80 mm one? and what speed op do you have it on?
H,M,L?

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
thanks Roortokeage..I'll do just that..Its pretty smelly but I have a good scrubber(pics back a few pages) and, just to be safe, I have an airpurifier..but it smells for sure when I open up the case! Yeah, a ppm stick is a good plan Roortokeage..pretty soon for sure
I might grow another easyryder since I know what it likes and does'nt like

hey paranoid one!! Its the 120mm Antec and I adjust the speed when its getting( or trying to!) above 79...Its great for cooling the lights though..if you are planning alot of watts, maybe get a stronger fan..like a delta or this Vantec Tornado I have my eyes on..an 80mm that pushes 81cfm! Its crazy!
Thanks friends for popping in..I'll post pics tomorrow..That Big Bud is great though and I fed her a small dose of PureBlend Pro and the leaves are actually turning green again!

P

Paranoid one

Thanks a lot!
I have a tri cool set. One which blows on the bulbs and other which is the exhaust.

Hopefully I can get a good camera soon because one I have is not a digital one and that's no good to me.

Roortokeage

Thanks a lot!
I have a tri cool set. One which blows on the bulbs and other which is the exhaust.

Hopefully I can get a good camera soon because one I have is not a digital one and that's no good to me.

Sunon 120mm Fans are very quiet and super fast. they pull 91 or more cfms. And they are so quiet. I run myne on 19volts to get more cfms. I use it as a exhaust and which makes negative pressure to pull in for my intake. So if you need help let me know :witch:

P

Paranoid one

Roor!
Thanks for the offer, but no thanks.. I have everything set up, i just need a few more bulbs/light socket adapters, and maybe a air purification system.

Then, I'm all set, I'll just have my cousin send me some seeds :).
Blast off from there...
:witch:

EDIT:Almost forgot, BC im planning on a 120-150watt grow. And both my tri cool seem like thye will be able to handle those cfl's. :)

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Good stuff Paranoid one! You will be happy with those fans for sure....Look forward to your grow buddy!
hey Roortokeage! How long did you flush your plants before harvest? I've read so many different viewpoints but you already grew an easy-ryder..
Thanks all

Roortokeage

It is ALWAYS 2 weeks before harvest. then you can harvest. Lets see some pics buddy. I forgot you were growing EasyRyder. They look better than myne did. AHAH

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thanks Roor and Paranoid one!! Nice to hear from you..
Pics from day 54..getting VERY bushy..sweeeeeeet...
Wonder what sort of final weight I'll get..anything will be great though...
I have never grown but have been around this wonderful herb since the 70's..UGH..i am old!
Hope you like...
Let me know..
thanks

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
thanks Mr.Meds! Want to add you as a friend but don't know how!..UGH..So is 2 weeks long enough to flush???
thanks and let me know

Mr.Meds

2 weeks is standard, I would aim for a little longer if you can refrain =) (use molasses while flushing until the last few waterings)

P

Paranoid one

Hi BC and Mr. Meds, how do you get molasses?
Boil sugar with water? Or do you buy it?
Sorry for the stupid question. I just haven't started my research on teas/brews/and flushing.

Latest posts

Latest posts