What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

16" x 16" x 48" tent,,4 x 45w led , Malawi x Caribe.

Jammal

Insanely efficient gram/watt ratio for those lights in that setup, and the bud looks killer. That's awesome that you can a get a yield so nice out of that little tent. What are the temps like in there usually?

The surface of the LEDs is like 85f,,,.the setup creates it's own little incubator zone, with the exaust I got set up in there I could get the temps down near room temp no problems,,,for the angry Jamaican I kept it around 82f

Jammal

That's 400g straight off the plant though right?

That's dry weight..or mostly dry weight.

Everything is bone dry now thanks to the high altitude...(I live at 8100ft)..I mean bone dry, more than I want...more than what would even be normal at sea level.
Prompted me to re weigh just for shits and giggles..came in at 350...so whatever you want to take from that...it's a good pile of Bud...

Last edited:

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Certainly looks a good harvest. You should really look at ways of slowing the drying down though. As it looks like a very quick dry. On the 20th you wanted to leave them growing a few more days. Then on the 23rd your giving us the weight. That just isn't right.

Jammal

Certainly looks a good harvest. You should really look at ways of slowing the drying down though. As it looks like a very quick dry. On the 20th you wanted to leave them growing a few more days. Then on the 23rd your giving us the weight. That just isn't right.

Obviously you didn't read.

Jammal

So your full of shit?

If you would have read ,,,you would know that I had to move,,I literally moved the day after harvest,,and needed to have everything safe for storage....

If you want to troll please do so else where...I just grow and smoke bro...

elrey

Nice grow man. I’m sure the smoke is fire. To get that solid post harvest quality, I would leave all the fan leaves on to slow the plant drying out. Looks like everything was trimmed and dried in 3-days. But hey, if you are happy with your product, that is all that matters. Thank you for the journal

Jammal

Thanks , No it wasn't Ideal,,, I've been growing off and on for 20 years...it is what it is,,,I had to do it.. still the product is fire...now I got time next harvest.

What gets me is people that just spew out what they have been told to be the holy Grail... honestly the stuff from the dehydrator is indistinguishable from the air dried stuff now.... drying and curing are 2 different things...

Latest posts

Latest posts