What's new

16,000 watt warehouse grow part one

hey guy's what's up. so it's finaly harvest time. ben choppen for 2 day's and ive got 2/3 more to go. i'll try to take some photo's for you guy's to check out. otherwise thinks are going great. 2nd room is 4 weeks into flower and buds are sarting to really fill in and bulk up. my 3rd room just got flipped into flower on monday. some of thes royal hawiians ive got are going to be huge. my othr biulding is doing real good also and i'll be flipping that room in 1 or 2 more weeks. i'll try and get some shot's tonight. well have a good one and happy growing.

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
Why did they never show Trimming in the show Weeds???

I guess it would have been soooooo boring that people would have changed the channel. I wonder how many people think that(the show) is really how things happen?

Oh well, entertaining, Soap Opera for Stoners.

Wow...very nice grow....I'm in Denver and gong with 24 pots for now... Like you, I am growing legally and cannot believe it. Hope I am able to have the same results!!

hey guy's how's it going. trimming is going well were about half way done and I'm starting to get blisters lol. luckily I'm going to hit up monarch for a day and get some riding in with all the new snow. my partner is going to finish harvest for us. well hears a couple of pics of some hanging buds. I'll get some new shots of the rest of the garden when i get back.

Rednick

Veteran
Yeah, when I was a kid I used to not think much of Monarch.

But now that I am older my buddy makes a good argument for Monarch. Good mix of terrain, small, un-crowded resort. Something being lost on the I-70 corridor.

Rednick

Veteran
Around 11cents, KwH.
We burn a lot of coal.

Industrial electric may be cheaper.

hey guy's how's it going. well man time go's by fast doesn't it. I'm not sure about at my warehouses but at home it's about .10kwh i do think we get a cheaper rate by having a commercial account. harvest is just about over, we only have some smaller buds left on 4or 5 plants to still pull down. and the first couple of day's haarvesting is about to get put into large boxes to cure out somemore. me second budding room is still doing good although we had small issues and had to add some epsom salts for some mag. holy shit my third room is going nuts it's one week into flower and this room is really streching out. all my royal hawiians are pushing 6ft. over in the other warehouse thing are also going great. plants are really bulking up and i think we got about one more week to veg before we flip. well hears some new pics of the rooms I'll get you guy's a total on weight when its all dried up I'm pushing for 12 pounds but realistically we will probably get 10. well hope you guy's enjoy the pics.

hears the room one week into flower. look how huge these girls got 6ft

IMG_2096.jpg

IMG_2095.jpg

IMG_2097.jpg

almost there I'll be happy to get this finished
IMG_2098.jpg

IMG_2099.jpg

hears the 3rd room 4 weeks into flower

IMG_2111.jpg

IMG_2110.jpg

IMG_2112.jpg

IMG_2113.jpg

IMG_2115.jpg

IMG_2117.jpg

IMG_2102.jpg

hears the other ware house. these girls are growing up quik. about one more week till we flip.

IMG_2120.jpg

IMG_2121.jpg

IMG_2122.jpg

IMG_2125.jpg

hears some clones we cut last week.

IMG_2126.jpg

hears some rooted clones ready to reset when we get things all cleaned out.

IMG_2127.jpg

hears some of my moms

IMG_2128.jpg

IMG_2129.jpg

and last but not least hears another room full of buds hanging.

IMG_2130.jpg

IMG_2131.jpg

IMG_2132.jpg

IMG_2133.jpg

IMG_2137.jpg

IMG_2088.jpg

RMC... Thought I PM'd you, but maybe not... its on your profile or something... didnt hear from you, so I posted a PPM/EC thread question. Any advice would be appreciated. Sorry... dont know how to PM people.

BTW.... Holy crap... INCREDIBLE turnout on your crops!!

Im trying... just starting!!